Homer Decoy Brant Heads out of Stock !

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by seaduckhunt, Oct 7, 2017.

1. seaduckhunt

seaduckhunt Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Any idea when they will be available for purchase.... anyone?

2. TonyH

TonyH Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Ruben, Wouldn't it be easier to just ask me when they will be back in stock? Rather than posting on every face book page and internet forum asking everyone else? I told you when I refunded your order that I should have more in a couple weeks. IF you want to reorder them thats fine, I wasn't holding your payment for 2 weeks. We have 24 different heads now and the presses are running continuously making them. The Brant was a huge seller in NJ and on the website so we ran out quickly but will have more soon. Watch the website or if you need something quick you can see if anyone else has something that will work for your needs.

3. seaduckhunt

I did ask you , but you said you didn't know... wanted to know if another dealer possibly had them, hence why I asked... and was given a good lead. But I rather get them straight from you.. so I will place the oder again. I know the man that carved the originals for that decoy, and would rather have that.

TY

4. seaduckhunt

I just took a look back at our email exchange, you said that you could not give me a time when they were to be in stock... so I did try, hence the confusion. I wish you had stated two weeks, but....

5. TonyH

TonyH Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Ruben, I did say 2 weeks in our email conversations. so......
    Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 5.05.16 PM.png