Decoy Forum Sponsors

Homer Decoys are Now Live on Cabela's Website

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by TonyH, Nov 14, 2017.

1. aka quackshot

aka quackshot Senior Refuge Member

I typed in Homer decoy kit

2. TonyH

TonyH Elite Refuge Member

This is a learning experience and apparently If we dont do the electronic transfers exactly right everyday 7 days a week the products will fall off line and resume when we resend the documents.
    This is quite an experience. I am still not sure where it will end up but hey we had to give it a try, Right? Not everyone can say they have sold their products thru Cabela's.

Time will tell if we stay with this or stick to factory direct. However shipping is a very strong competitor for small business and Cabela's removes that problem.

FYI, Working Decoys website is no longer. the website servers needed updates to do what I wanted with it and With the decoys and boat business I have no extra time for another website. So it was taken down and we are using the domain to link to our decoy website. The forum link won't work anymore.

3. TonyH

TonyH Elite Refuge Member

Ah yes we are just getting going and I can understand. We shall see what happens but so far it sounds very similar. Shipping is a monster on our back and cabelas removes it. But without the west coast sales volume it wont be necessary. So we will let the market dictate if we need Cabelas in the end.