Hot Sauce....

Discussion in 'Cooking Forum' started by Millrat, Dec 6, 2005.

1. BullCook

BullCook Elite Refuge Member

it's soo hot it will jump start a dead mack truck, run a Suzuki outboard 30 minutes without gas or oil, it's soo hot it will weld a crack in an aluminium duck boat, it's soo hot 2 drops will defrost an acre duck pond at -15 degrees :yes
    And of coarse I make it from a recipe mu great-great-granddad left in our Family Bible:cool:

2. 1GRN_HD

1GRN_HD Elite Refuge Member

Hmmm. That's one thing I don't like is a sauce that's pretty much pure capsasian with no flavor. Hell if I want something that's just going to burn, I'll save some money and just buy battery acid. :cool:

3. Jimbob

Jimbob Elite Refuge Member

With all due deference to 1Grn_hd, Bull, you forgot to tell him how GOOD it tastes, too. It's not just hot, it's sneaky hot. Sorta a little sweet to start with, along with a hint of smoke, then - WHAM!!!! After that, you trip over the SunDrop when the guard dog hollers...:yes :yes :grvn

4. takemTX

takemTX Elite Refuge Member

I'm gonna have to say Cholula :tu If I feel like having something a little different the Chipolte Tobasco is pretty dern good :D

5. 1GRN_HD

1GRN_HD Elite Refuge Member

Sounds like he should send me a free bottle to sample. :D

6. SteveB

SteveB Banned

Good old Tobasco for me most of the time. I use the Louisiana for jerky cause it's cheaper.

Steve