How did Trump get branded as a White Supremacist?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

The shooter in New Zealand said he was partially inspired by Trump and his supporting Whie Supremacy.

2. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Media. NeverTrumpers. The Resistance.

JP, tcc, yellowlab03 and 4 others like this.
  3. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Indeed, that's a list of the folks most likely to promote, stimulate, and even incite stupid acts. Not only that, they understand their capability and exploit it to the max.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  4. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Pretty funny guys. So Trump is blameless? Anyhow, could it be that the white supremacy folks who have been very outspoken about their feeling that Trump supports them has brought much to the table. And then the seeming reluctance of Trump to be critical of them. Are you saying that these folks are really from the left, just in disguise?

5. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

If you're white and successful, the only explanation is you're a racist.

BigSkyDuk, JP, lugnut and 5 others like this.
  6. ripline

ripline Elite Refuge Member

Everything I have seen and heard from Trump indicates that he is in support of the African American community.

BigSkyDuk, JP, tcc and 4 others like this.
  7. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I believe if you think DJT is a white supremacist, you are jaded by one of the three above. That is my opinion. DJT doesn’t care what color your skin is. He is an equal opportunity azzhole. He dislikes stupid white people just like he dislikes stupid black people, or stupid brown people.

Please show where Trump never condoned or did support a white supremacy group. IIRC, he wanted no part of the KKKs endorsement.

And did you really just say Trump was to blame for a dude in NZ shooting up two mosques? That was waaaaay the hell out of nowhere. That dude was nuttier than a squirrel turd.

8. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

All the articles i read mention Supremacist and hate groups, But not Donnie by name.
    Wouldn't surprise me though...

- A person involved with the attacks also appeared to post regularly to the "/pol/ - Politically Incorrect" forum on 8chan, a online discussion site known for allowing virtually any content, including hate speech.

About 1:30 p.m. (0030 GMT) on Friday, the anonymous user told the group "I will carry out and attack against the invaders, and will even livestream the attack via Facebook"; approving responses to the post included Nazi images and memes.

The post featured a link to a 74-page manifesto that said he was motivated by "white genocide," a term white supremacists use to describe immigration and the growth of minority populations. It also linked to a Facebook page for a user called brenton.tarrant.9, where the attack was livestreamed.
    - When the attack began on Friday, one anonymous 8chan user remarked: "actually happening. delete this thread now or its gonna be the end of 8pol."

A few minutes later, another said "this sounds fun." "Nice shootin Tex," another commented. --

9. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member

10. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Well, my bad. Did not see that before...
    - In manifesto posted online before the shooting in New Zealand, a man reported to be the gunman praised Trump as a "symbol of renewed white identity" in a document filled with alt-right propaganda.