How Did You Guys Do Today?

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by Floridaboy, Dec 7, 2002.

1. bacgreen7

bacgreen7 Senior Refuge Member

You know Gus you are absolutely right!:rolleyes: I cannot believe I have not seen it after all these years, I believe they ought to just make us plug our guns to only two shells. Well the second shell is a halfway skybusting round so they ought to make it law as to only use single shots. Lets vote on that next year to make that an amendment right next to the pigs. Where do you hunt at Gus? I would love for you to show me how to hunt properly so I will not skybust because obviously I cannot make that judgement myself.

2. Gus E

Gus E Refuge Member

Thats right JR. Hunters with semi's just want to spray the sky with steal. Sorry to hear you bought a A390:( You should have bought an over and under. You must be a very undisciplined shooter if you have been shooting an auto since 71.

3. bacgreen7

I like to shoot the auto's just to p*ss people off! I love to shoot, and I try to see how fast I can put the steel in the sky! It so pretty, you should try it sometime. It ain't got to be a duck for me to shoot either! Coot, Duck, Hawks, Cranes, Commrants, Geese up in the stratosphere whatever I can skybust with no chance of hitting thats me, I have no depth perception.:D

4. D Duck

D Duck Moderator

You left out bald eagles, blackbirds and martins.:rolleyes:

5. bacgreen7

Thanks, cannot forget about those.:l

6. Converted

Converted Senior Refuge Member

Bald Eagles.... I hear they taste like chicken:l

7. Gus E

Gus E Refuge Member

I can see this thread has stop being constructive!!!!!!!!!!!:sp

8. Fun N' Gun

Fun N' Gun Guest

Indeed it has gone geh.

fiend

9. Bullet

Bullet Refuge Member

Gus your right, that DMjr is a goof for shooting an auto and so am I. I bought an auto several years ago simply because I am to lazy to shuck the 870 three times.

Sky busting with the pump was just too much work so now I do it with auto ease. I feel so guilty now that you have awakened me to my slovenly ways.

I will gladly give you my SBE simply because I know you will never abuse its speedy 3 shot devil system. Please be so kind as to come by and pick it up. The sooner the better so I can start my rehabilitation. And thank you for showing us our errors.

10. Gus E

Gus E Refuge Member

Mr. Bullet if that was an attempt at humor may I recomend you sell your SBE. Then you may want to take the money and buy some lame joke books, they may help.:sp