Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

How Many On This Forum Read The Classifieds

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by 10ga.crazy, Mar 11, 2017.

1. 10ga.crazy

10ga.crazy Senior Refuge Member

Reason I ask is debating if it's worth my while to post some of my spread for sale. I am in SK and am curious how many the ad may reach? I am selling the majority of my spread to downsize as I am not hunting near as much any more due to health reasons. I have a couple layout blinds in excellent condition as well I have 11 dozen Real Geese silos in Canada's(3), Blues(5) and Snows(3). The Blues and Snows are all brand new last fall Pro Series II's and 5 of the 8 dozen are assembled and bagged in brand new Avery silhouette satchells and never been used, 1 dozen is still new in box and the Canada's are Magnum Lite 3D's in excellent condition in older style Avery silhouette bags.I also have a dozen Avian X Top Flight floater mallards brand new never strung or used in a 12 slot bag and a brand new never used Lucky Duck HD. If this post is a violation of the rules I apologize and will take my lumps and accept any infractions

2. dani

dani Refuge Member

I read it every two or three weeks on the Refuge. I had unreal success on Kijiji being in Canada.

3. 10ga.crazy

I'll give that a go, thanks.

4. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

Kijiji is your friend. Where are you located in SK. I may be interested in some of your stuff if it isn't already gone. I like the silos, and I am in the market for some more, especially after having to haul into a lot of fields last fall. Thanks. W\.

5. whytey

whytey Senior Refuge Member

At it again I see.

6. 10ga.crazy

Not so much....pretty much out of the game now due to some health issues so trading decoysxand blinds for fishing rods and a boat.

7. 10ga.crazy

Geez Bang, sorry I have been away for a bit. Busy at work. In the meantime I sold my entire spread and both of my layouts. Had I seen this sooner I'd have contacted you.