How much interest do you think there is?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by takemrarely, Aug 30, 2017.

1. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

Here, being Alabama, has more Trump fans than the PAF, not the other way around.

2. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

Well yeah. The Deep South? Bible Belt? Huge welfare state? Of course it's a big Trump state.

3. stevena198301

All true, but still a pretty weak retort to your claim of America isn't on the same page as the PAF. May be less where you live, it's still prevalent here.

4. buck_master_2001

Less than 4/10 approve of the job Dumbie is doing. How do you think that compares to here? Look at the few polls we have had here. This place is far more in favor of him than the country as a whole.

5. stevena198301

That... Still.. doesn't... Go against what I said bubba. But thanks for playing. About to get all the goodies ready for a halibut fry. Fish and chips up in herra...

6. buck_master_2001

I said this place is disproportionately right leaning compared to the rest of the country. I'll hold to that. Enjoy your halibut. My favorite fish to eat besides walleye and yellow perch out of the ice.

7. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

The fact that he has public support here compared to the so called public polls is not the issue. National polling regarding Trump has not changed from prior to the election retaliation from violent left is always present. People have refused service to spitting in food at eateries etc....

So not publicly supporting him is in many self interest! I have the Make America Great Tshirt where Hillary is falling off the back of a motorcycle driven by Trump with the caption

IF YOU CAN READ THIS! THE Bitch Fell OFF!
    Wore this many times in areas I know are non Trump areas just to gauge reaction. Well it has been vile, violent and down right petty and hilarious as well! Snowflakes of all ages almost having cardiac arrest just seeing anything with Trump on it!

Friends son moved onto campus at a college in central MN. He used his uncles truck to haul his stuff and it has a Trump sticker on it. While taking stuff inside someone slashed the tires and mirror off the truck. CCTV caught them and they where identified and the college has a no tolerance policy regarding this type of behavior. Yet the Dean was trying to make special allowance for the three who vandalized the vehicle. To bad for them the uncle pushed to either resind the policy for all or follow it. Since they put this policy in place because of Trump support rally they where in a bind. It is as of now unsettled, but his newphew got a restraining order against the people that basically keeps them off campus and it looks like the insurance company is looking for payment from them as well!

This buck is why so many don't publicly support Trump. Just like prior to the election! Nothing has changed! Sad state we have reached when people you support don't want to allow any public display of support for anything they disagree with!

Reminds me of the Brits prior to the Revolution!

8. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

* dummy

9. grahler

grahler Senior Refuge Member

The tire slashing is very typical of the violence from the left that has become commonplace at educational institutions.
    The spin put on the violence is the problem.
    99 percent of the time the reaction becomes well we have to keep a lid on right wing speakers/people/ideas. They say that the cause of the violence is the conservative ideology.
    No you morons.
    The violent criminals are the ones doing the violence and guess what, they are far left. These are the people who physically attack others in public while carrying the flag of Stalin!
    Confused and misguided are they...
    We need the govt to do its job and enforce the law. Arrest these criminals and protect free speech!

10. buck_master_2001

No. His support and numbers have trailed off after each occurring failure. His base has eroded and he's losing support from the independents that gave him the win.