How much interest do you think there is?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by takemrarely, Aug 30, 2017.

1. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

Much like the Media & Liberals before the election & continuing thereafter. Very similar to the polls, I hope you guys keep thinking this was. It will lead to 7 long years plus 5 months of Trump residing on Pennsylvania Ave.

2. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Concur!

3. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

So people on board for America being great, are cowards?

4. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Yup... ya got me.... that is exactly what I said..... no twist or turn on your "interpretation" at all.
    Maybe coward was to strong... scaredy cat, chicken, yella, I'm sure there are others...

I assume you just felt slighted and went that route.... I would expect better from a military man than to twist words.

5. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

I woulda expected you to not generalize a simple, patriotic phrase into something negative and resort to namecalling others about it. Is it your mistake, your prejudice, or projections of personal insecurity? None of it has anything to do with me or what I do. I didn't post about it.

6. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

You know stump the there is a difference between being a coward and being smart to walk away. I remember well a skinny kid from a neighboring town. Nice guy, funny and a heck of a cross country runner. He got confronted by a group of bullies at a ice cream and burger joint because he dared to wear his letterman's jacket in their town!! He walked away knowing that he was over matched.

Later he was confronted again by some of the same group. This time though he had some support from others at the event. He called out the leader of the group one on one. Funny how that bully suddenly had no stomach when he knew his minions where not going to be allowed to participate.

Like many it is smarter to walk away or avoid the confrontation than to get beat to a pulp or put your family or property in peril from a mob!

Moral of this is that it is not cowardly to walk away! But it is cowardly to be part of the bully group and dangerous to think that those who realize the odds are not good are cowards!

Cowards hide their faces, or work as a mob!

7. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

I don't think protecting one's person or property would be construed as being a coward.... A coward would be someone that dons a mask and commits crimes against individuals and their property. Just because I wouldn't wear a BLM hat to a KKK rally doesn't mean I am a coward but smart. There has been many documented cases of anti-Trump goons assaulting people and destroying their property just because someone has shown support of Trump. The political climate has changed for years past and the smart move in today's world seems to be silent support..... it also plays hell on the polls....

Michael likes this.
  8. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

There are cultures where that approach is the standard, and the attempts at secrecy is defended. Like its okay to perform the deeds, but not okay be personally accountable for one's acts.