How to Contact RDC

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by Aggie9, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Specktacular

Specktacular Senior Refuge Member

Come on Dan, you know as well as anyone that you used to be on DSD's "Pro-staff" and are still friends with Dave and Brad. As for the Green is Gold stuff, I have no idea what that means.:scratch:scratch

2. Dan Mallia

Dan Mallia Elite Refuge Member

Yep, I don't deny it, I was on DSD's advisory team when they had one and am still friends with Brad and Dave but that has nothing to do with the fact that I'm just sick and tired of reading the whining on here, about the same thing, over and over again.

You guys sound like, dare I say it, a bunch of liberals..........:dv :l

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  3. Specktacular

Specktacular Senior Refuge Member

Not whining about anything. Just pointing out the facts and observations. Some guys just can't handle the truth.

4. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

Honkr if you know so much and have all the answers, build a better goose decoy and go into the decoy business.

5. gary s.

gary s. Elite Refuge Member

love the quality of the RDC decoys. i also think Cory is trying to staying on top of his inventory and quality to keep there customers happy. giving them one of the best decoys out there. wait till you guys see the new turkey decoys, hand carved by Cory. he was carving them out all last summer. they really look alive. there specks and Canada decoy line are selling as fast as they can make them. It's good to see them doing so well. they work long hrs. to get them out to there buyers A.S.A.P.