Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

How to Make Home-ECaller Step by Step

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by juviesoup, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Meach

Meach Senior Refuge Member

I assume I could run a MP3 player with remote through this amp?? If i can't control caller with remote, i will just go back to using my old caller with a car cd player. I appreciate you guys trying to help me.

2. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Technically, yes you can control the volume/track with the remote the amp comes with. All the people I've talked to about that particular amp and all the amps we've tested that come with a remote they work to about 5 feet max.

3. Meach

OK, how do I control an ecaller like this remotely even a distance of 20 ft? Get an MP3 player with remote? If so, what MP3 player? Thanks!!

4. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

We are actually testing this extensively right now, but are trying to achieve a distance of 60-100 feet. If you only want 20' there are bluetooth MP3 players on amazon and then simple remotes as well that you could get 20' out of I would guess with little problem. If your amp is bluetooth the remote would probably work in that aspect as well. But the remote is only as good as the distance your bluetooth can be transmitted.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  5. Meach

Thanks. Yes amp is bluetooth.

6. Drundel

Drundel Elite Refuge Member

Check out the next gen of bluetooth, I think its 3.0 (?), it should have the range of about 300 feet.