Hunting is a form of sexual violence with animals substituted for women???

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by flashman, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Maple

Maple Refuge Member

It has always been the guy with the full bottle of Jack Daniels that attracted me ...;)

2. The Other David

The Other David Elite Refuge Member

Hey Maple,

Good to see you again!

You seeing any snow up there yet?

I've switched to Maker's Mark. You should give it a try some time!

David

3. Maple

Maple Refuge Member

Snow tonight? Nope. Just got back from Chicopee where the side roads are like the moon -- full of craters -- because they didn't clear the ice storm (on Friday). It's a balmy 31 F. so it's quite warm for a change.

:yes

4. The Other David

Chicopee? Man, I hadn't thought about that place for a long time. My Army Reserve unit (173rd Medical Group) was located there. They were mobilized for the First Gulf War, then demobilized in downsizing the Army.

When coming home from drill I would put my car in neutral and coast all the way down the mountain into EastHampton. Is that the way you came home?

Tried to get the leaves up today, but they are still iced up. Didn't get much of value done this weekend.

David

5. flashman

flashman Elite Refuge Member

Other David.

You need to try this if you are into Bourbon Whisky.

6. Maple

Maple Refuge Member

Wow, thanks! I had no idea there was such a cult around whiskey and bourbon! I should have known better, I guess.

I thought it was pretty funny that they list golf along with the liquor. But it's those Scottish people ...

I had some (too little) JD tonight at our work "holiday party." Man, what a waste of time. I'm tired of smiling at people I can barely tolerate. I had to sit next to a woman who is stark raving mad because her own employee wouldn't sit next to her. Joan said she'd strangle her boss if she had to sit next to her. I wanted to watch.

7. The Other David

Flashman,

OMG! It's as bad as listening to a wine taster prattle on!

My system: Yup, this is purdy good. Gimme about three fingers more, please. OR: GoodGodamighty! I could use that to get the stains out of my driveway!

Maple,
    Is there a phrase analogous to 'going postal' for library staff?:dv Going "overdue"?:dv

David

8. Mikebig1

Mikebig1 Senior Refuge Member

Bama 8200..... when a woman hunts it is called erotic, lesbian predation,feministic....restraint for aggressive bi-sexual energy.... hope that clears things up.... not...LMAO

9. Maple

Maple Refuge Member

No, "going overdue" only pertains to younger women and it involves rabbits and men... :nutz

The Library equivalent to "going postal" is called "My God, she messed up the stacks!!" and the title is "Whacko." :sp

I think this whole thread is nuts -- there was no mention of male organ size in the study. How scientific could it be?

10. The Other David

The only time men mention the size of anyone's organ is when they are laughing at someone! That's why some men are called weenies!

BTW, women came out far, far ahead in that area. While men may have a larger mass of erectile tissue, women have multiple orgasms. Which would you rather have!:dv

David