Hunting is a form of sexual violence with animals substituted for women???

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by flashman, Nov 14, 2005.

1. flashman

flashman Elite Refuge Member

OK you two,

Get a room. :D

The whiskey is excellent. A few shots of it and you will want to get a room.

Candy's dandy, liquor is quicker.

2. The Other David

The Other David Elite Refuge Member

Flashman,

On your recommendation I will get some of this. Thank you! Hope they carry it in Maryland.

Get a room? Hell, I'm still trying to get a clue!:dv

Maple, I'll give you a report on the Woodford Reserve.

David

3. flashman

I went to a seminar this summer in Covington, KY and that is what the Kentuckians were drinking. I got some (I'm ordinarily not a bourbon fan) and really enjoyed it. Bon apetit. As to getting room (and all that that implies), that's up to you. :nutz

4. The Other David

Maple,

I think Doctor Flashman is suggesting immoral behavior among geezers!:yes

David

5. flashman

Ben Franklin said it best..........

But if you will not take this Counsel [to refrain from taking a mistress], and persist in thinking a Commerce with the Sex inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice, that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:

i. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor'd with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.

4. Because thro' more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin'd to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.

7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.

8thly and Lastly They are so grateful!!

6. The Other David

Good old Ben! He was right on the mark! It has been years since I heard that. Thanks!:clap

David

7. Maple

Maple Refuge Member

Holy crap! Guess I should have come back here sooner!

Um, David, who would be the other geezer going to the room? :yes

I'm still working on the "ceases to be handsome" part ...

8. The Other David

Maple,

Geezers remain handsome to one another. It is God's plan that the eyes weaken as we age. And it is a shame that youth is wasted on the young.

David

9. Maple

Maple Refuge Member

No ducks, huh? Did you have fun in the boat?:dv

10. The Other David

Two geese. Woulda had more but I let young David man the shot gun for a while. Need to send that boy to the range. He couldn't hit them cupped and coming at him at 15 yards! And that was when he remembered to take the gun OFF safe! The first time I thought he was going to break the whole trigger assembly he was squeezing so hard!:rolleyes: