Hunting jackets for sale

Discussion in 'Refuge Gang Classifieds' started by NateB, Mar 2, 2018.

1. NateB

NateB Senior Refuge Member

Aug 15, 2002
    SW OH
    I have a First lite ASAT pattern Sanctuary Jacket ( Its an XL but is cut full to allow layering underneath. Has the nicest hood I have ever used, it turns with your head so you are not looking at the inside if the hood when looking to the side. Also has a "shooter's cut", when lifting you arms to mount a gun or a bow, there is no bind in the back that so many jackets have. The ASAT pattern is now discontinued by First Lite, but I found it works very well in cattails and many other situations. The current jackets are on sale for $320, I am asking $275 (shipped to you) for this one. It has been worn less than 10 times hunting. Is in like new condition.

Second jacket is an ASAT pattern Vapor Stormlight Ultralight Rain Jacket ( Current cost is $240 for current camo. I am asking $200 shipped. It has never been worn outside, it is cut much closer than the Sanctuary jacket and is a bit tight for me, it is an XL, I probably need an XXL.

PM for any questions.
  2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Dec 14, 2003
    Sula, MT