Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

Hunting partner or group

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by Sask_skidoo, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Sask_skidoo

Sask_skidoo New Member

Hey how's it going. I'm a 28 year old male looking for a hunting partner or group to hunt ducks with around North Battleford SK. Don't know to many people around the area. Have all the gear ready to go for the season.

2. gloszz

gloszz New Member

I live in Edmonton but have hunted in Provost and Kindersley. Do you have great places to hunt in NB? I may just come on over if the hunting here is bad. I have equipment and I am 24, so not much age difference.

3. Sask_skidoo

Sask_skidoo New Member

right on actually working in kindersley right now. And no specific places to hunt here only got out a few times by myself. But looking for people to get out more. Still learning. And do u usually travel to provost or kindersley?

4. Amphibious

Amphibious New Member

I'll be in Edmonton late October onwards. eager to get some wing shooting in. Going to do a few drives Sask way to see if I can find a few fields to shoot. Have a couple dozen deeks. Very experienced big game hunter from BC, but fairly new to waterfowl. Always willing to bring the coffee and fat-pills if anyone needs an extra gun.

Flew Seismic a few years back around the battlefords. Lots of birds. Will be down in Kindersly/Etonia area in Nov to try my luck too. A few contacts there.