Hyper Sport 35 Performance and Speeds?

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by Performance Calls, May 4, 2005.

1. markethunter

markethunter Elite Refuge Member

Auto is just saying that some poeple have to work for a living instead of spending their wife's money, thinking they are better than everyone else, and playing with a bunch of toys all day, while they aren't on the internet trying to slam, discredit, or cast doubt on everyone else's toys.

That's all.

No big deal. You guys calm down. :D

2. lax

lax Elite Refuge Member

PC you must be running a BT hull.:tu. With a heavy load on that hull it is important to get the bow up as quickly as possible in order to maintain it on plane the load you describe is light to most people unless you are using Herters foam floaters. One thing that I have noticed is that the pods keep the boat level when running so more weight to the back does help (fuel, 2 batteries). You can probably use the hyper without cutting the pods , but this will effect your turning radius. There is other options that will allow you to keep your pods and also give you similiar performance overall. I also am going through the phase of figuring out which shortail is going to perform the best on my hull and do so without cutting the pods so far only 2 shorttails are capable of that.

3. Auto

Auto Banned

Reality Check.

1. don't have a wife,

2. hanging at microsoft all week, does not qualify as wasting time.

3. don't think i am better than anyone, well not most people at least :l

4. don't have a bunch of toys.

5. don't slam other peoples toys, just promote what I like. :tu

4. ArkieFarmer

ArkieFarmer Elite Refuge Member

Auto,

I don't know how to best reply to your follow-up post. Yeah, I cracked a joke on you -guess it raised your hackles a bit. Can't take some funnin'?

I farm for a living. Yup, raise row crops that feed urbanites like yourself. If you've got a problem with farmers or me I encourage you to quit eating bread, black-eye-peas, and foods containing soybeans. Also, I'd happily see you give up using ink, diesel additives, several different cleaning products since they often contain extracts of the grain I grow.

Forgive me if I don't believe your explanation of the "rolleyes" smilie. I usually consider the source when I'm given info.

If you'd like to discuss anything, send me a PM -this (beginning with my smart-alecky post yesterday) is getting away from the point of the thread.

5. Hizzoner

Hizzoner Elite Refuge Member

mark this as a first: Arkie gettin' a little "salty" :p :l

6. pwhnts5

pwhnts5 Elite Refuge Member

Talking with the Almighty Auto seems to make alot of folks a little "salty", seems to be a trend. :yes ;) :yes

7. Auto

Auto Banned

Looks like I am succeeding! Just an FYI, I prefer Mr. Auto than almighty, thanks again. :D :yes

8. Sprigger 04

Sprigger 04 Senior Refuge Member

not somethin to be proud of there scooter

9. leaky wader

leaky wader Elite Refuge Member

see'n the outdoors thru the eyes of my girl
    I agree. Have ya'll noticed that Chris hasn't posted since the sand started getting tossed.

10. Auto

Auto Banned

:yes :l