I Am Enraged!!!

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by THE NATURAL, Feb 15, 2007.

1. fowl hooked

fowl hooked Senior Refuge Member

If this had been white men and black victims it would be considered a hate crime and would be plastered all over the news , every day ,for months.Where is the justice ?This should be on the main forum!The person that removed it is a coward .White people need to quit tippy toeing around issues that might offend another race we are quickly becoming a minority and now we are the ones being discriminated against.I deserve the same rights as any other race in our country, this is a different day and age . No one should be more entitled or less entitled because of race .The blacks have really turned the tables on us .They are entitled to a lot of things that white people are not, and it is reverse discrimination.I stand up for myself and speak my mind it is my right if you are offended tough, I am too .

2. fowl hooked

fowl hooked Senior Refuge Member

Okay I calmed down a little, I apologize to the person I called a coward for moving this from the main forum.I m sure you have your reasons.Id like to hear them .Im not looking to make enemies on this forum.I am new to this forum and enjoy it.Again my apologies.But damn Im outraged about this subject.

3. THE NATURAL

THE NATURAL Elite Refuge Member

I didn't know it was moved!

Why was it moved??:confused:

I posted this on 6 other forums I am a member asking folks to copy and send it to the media, their friends, and business colleagues.

Two of the forums made it a "sticky".

:z :z :z

4. THE NATURAL

THE NATURAL Elite Refuge Member

It was bound to happen sooner than later:

A 20 year old black girl was tortured by 6 white people in W. Virginia. Low and behold it makes NBC news instantly!!http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20726968/

I am so angry I can't think straight!!:mad: :mad:

5. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

I thought the very same thing!!!!!!

:mad:

6. mossygoose

mossygoose Senior Refuge Member

It is on every news source. Yet still no mention of the young couple from Knoxville. What little that was ever said about the couple from Knoxville, the media said it was a random because it was a robbery. Yet any time it is white on black it is called a hate crime. I am sure Jesse and Al will be all over this.

7. smilerman115

smilerman115 Senior Refuge Member

If proven guilty,,, then why waste the electricity to fry them, Just toss a chain around their necks and take them for a slow drive down route 66.

8. justme

justme Refuge Member

Kimmie:

Why would you be outraged that the killing of the girl got coverage? I understand that you were disappointed that the killing of the white couple did not get coverage, but why would you not want there to be coverage of an atrocious crime of someone else. you as well as others have stated that you did not care what color the victims or perpatrators were. So, is it that you were mad that that case got coverage because of the case or because of the color of the victims skin?

It seems to me that this forum topic stands as a testament to the racism that is still on going in this country. Even more so a testament to the fact that people are unwilling to stand up for what they believe in. After all, a lot of the board is now mad at Jesse and Al because they feel that they were so supposed to take on the fight that they are apparently afraid to wage. I would agree that this was a hate crime, it has obviously brought out the hate in everyone. However, I don't think that this was a race crime. Let me explain. Everytime a victim is white and the perp is black or any other race, it has not been classified as a hate or race crime. It seems to me that that falls in the lap of those that report, aka the media. It would seem to me that the media is overwhelmingly white; albeit liberal, but still white. Some seem to be confused with the color issue. All crimes that have black or other victims and perps that are white should not all be classified as race or hate crimes either. However, the media, overwhelmingly white, seems to want to do so. So, who are you mad at? The white people that complain but do nothing at all to make sure that stuff like this does not happen, the white people that report on a racially biased basis, or who?

Race is still an issue in this country. Why do people still try to hide from it. There were so many hypocritical statements on this post it was ridiculous. I personally don't understand the race issue. I never have and I never will. I'm just not capable of comprehending what part skin color has in human thought and behavior. Socio-economic standing, up-bringing, and education. Well, I can see that. But race? I guess when those, whomever they may be, are forced into a potentially intellectual pursuit, the easiest cop out is the lowest common or useually non-common denominator.

Anyway, I hope that it all works out for the victims in all of the cases and their families. And, I hope that the board has it's way with the perps without the help of the gutless KKKids.

9. mossygoose

mossygoose Senior Refuge Member

Just Me

So are saying that because the 6 perps used a racial slur they are with the KKK and this was a race crime. Yet the couple from Knoxville whom neither lived to say if a racial slur was used, then that would be a hate crime and not a racial crime.

I am in no way saying the six white people should not get punished, I think they should be tortured to. But you can't tell me the when the black group were killing the couple from Knoxville they saying nice things to them. It takes deep hatred for someone to do either one of these acts to another human being.

I think most of the anger from people on this forum is the media turning there back on the couple from Knoxville couple and they fact Jesse and Al say they are for human rights not just black rights, yet they will not address the issue in Knoxville.

10. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

Just me,

NO, I think the black girl that was hurt should have gotten the coverage also... What an utterly STUPID thing to say. When I heard the story on the news I got chills and tears started welling in my eyes over the condition she was in and the look on her mom's face... IT was heartbreaking...

I DO HOWEVER THINK THAT THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOME MEDIA COVERAGE OVER THE COUPLE IN TN.
    HAD IT NOT HAVE BEEN ON HERE I WOULD HAVE NEVER OF KNOWN IT!​

THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT, GET IT?????

You obviously have not been here long enough nor have had any type of dealings with me to know a thing about me. Save your judgement for someone that deserves it. OR, BETTER YET leave it to God! God will judge me and the race card won't even be in the picture... Trust me. I'm pretty sure that the work I've done for underpriviledged families (mostly black in my area), the ride(s) my husband has given 2 black families in the middle of the night, in the freezing cold, due to car trouble, the black farmer that I help cut his hay up until he died 3 years ago, the afternoon I spent crying (Monday) because I saw (in a tribute to him for his birthday in the obituary column) where a long time family friend (who was black) had died over a year ago and I didn't even know because I lost my dad not long before that and was a mess... I can go on and on here butthole. All that makes me racist or skews my views on this???

Nothing will "work out" for the dead couple in TN's parents... They're children are dead, gone, raped, dismembered and burnt to pieces & I'm sure that the black girl in WV will never be right again... Nice well wishes though. Makes you look like alot nicer person than one that sits on his bum passing judgement and spreading falsehoods about people you don't know a darn thing about... For you-> :clap

I will also say that I do strongly believe what happened to the couple in TN was not slathered all over the news (coast to coast) because it wasn't as big of a sensational story.

IF you think this forum is racist... Buh Bye! Adios... Don't let the door hit ya....

Most edited post in the history of the Refuge out of pure anger & disgust... I'm done here.