I Am Enraged!!!

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by THE NATURAL, Feb 15, 2007.

1. fowl hooked

fowl hooked Senior Refuge Member

2. justme

justme Refuge Member

Uh sounds like your chain got yanked. I asked the question to get an answer. There was nothing judgemental about what I asked you. I separated my personal thoughts, which fell below the question I asked you, on purpose hoping that YOU would not think they were directed at you. However, it is kind of you to note everything that you have done for black people. My point was that this is hypocritical. If you read through the posts you will see exactly what I'm talking about, assuming you want to. i don't care what color anyone is. It is obvious that a civil conversation cannot be had over this topic because this board is obviously polarized to a certain way of thought. And yes, I have been around a while, I just don't care to post. Actually I usually don't read the boards at all until duck season is in because the place changes for the better. People are focused on what we are all here for. Anyway, I don't come here to make friends, just to read reports. I found something that you all said hypocritical and expressed my opinion. If I recall correctly, i think everyone expressed some sort of opinion that could be construed as judgemental. But, I'll be the fall guy because it would seem that I am contradictory to the collective mind known as the fuge. Good Hunting all. Enjoy the season.

3. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

justme,

Yanked my chain and about everyone else's that feels strongly about this issue. You step in here throwing around the word racist, racism and say things like DIRECTED TOWARDS ME-
    Heck, If I quote everything that you wrote (again, directly towards me) I'd just quote the whole thing...

What gets me about this is that it's never been on the news here. Never. I've never heard one word about it, less on this board. That has been MY point all along.

If you read the first part of this posting you'll see that a similar type of thing happened right here in my 'neck of the woods' when some *white people* (God forgive me for distinguishing race for sake of conversation) were having a party and a *black (insert first prayer for forgiveness) guy ended up getting dragged behind a truck and then unspeakable things beyond.... My mother was in MEXICO (setting up a sewing plant's quality system) when she saw the news come across the screen "Independence, VA Black man murdered...... etc."... Same day.

Never once was this mentioned. Never.

You want to come on here calling people out, you pick someone that's spewing KKK or some of the other things on this thread that were at the first of it... Don't call me out as a racist (and everyone that's outraged by this) and then mealy mouth yourself around saying "Uh sounds like your chain got yanked."

The best quote of your last posting and the most truthful one at that...

Go figure on that one.

You have a good season too.... I'll be ironing my sheet. Hope I have time to hunt between meetings. :rolleyes:

4. justme

justme Refuge Member

Uh, I still never called YOU a racist. I asked you a question based upon your previous response. By me saying that this is a testament to the racism still here, that fell below the question. Remember now, below the question was a generalized opinion on my behalf. The KKK statement at the end of the post was a comment towards the origional post made on the topic. You remember the guy wanting to know where the KKK was. I think we're probably on the same side of the fence. Here is the difference. You take me asking a question a personal assault on your character. My question was emotionless. It really was just a question. You know in school what they say about assuming. Here's my assumption: I think that if we were to sit down and talk about this, that we would say the same thing. However, my generalized view of the world and yours are very different. My feelings are not very easily hurt and I do not automatically jump into a defensive posture when something is said to, for, or about me. I'll shut up now. I'm not really doing a good job of making friends. I really do hope that you and every other sportsman have a genuinely good season. I may differ from most, on this board anyway, with my opinions, but I live to hunt ducks. Despite all I say, the way I say it, and the differences we have, i know that we have at least one thing in common: it's not really fun arguing over the computer, but it sure is some comic relief.

Oh, I really don't think you should take the sheet out yet. Someone previously predicted that things were gonna get worse over the course of the next 10 years. You can let it marinate and maybe the moths will eat out holes for eyes.

5. fowl hooked

fowl hooked Senior Refuge Member

The moths ate a hole in my sheet , right where my azz is , I call it the Justme hole . Everything that comes out of it smells and sounds just like him.