I did it.

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Birdup, Jan 5, 2013.

1. jdavis92

jdavis92 Elite Refuge Member

Get a room you two! :flame :nutz :joker :cool:

2. timbutcher

timbutcher Senior Refuge Member

Hahahaha. Jeff , I don't swing that way.

3. daves

daves Senior Refuge Member

Funny! Based on that, there is one spot I should post with gps coordinates and turn by turn directions!

4. AZDUCKMAN

AZDUCKMAN Refuge Member

I'm new to the forum but been Duck hunting since 2009, and I'm a addict for duck hunting this is what I look forward to all year long duck season... Now I know I don't have the 20 or the 40 plus years hunting but I'd like to think I have the same ethics and know how minus the experience when it comes to hunting duck.

5. CORONA 1

CORONA 1 Senior Refuge Member

glad to see you guy's are still alive in AZ. i always look at your states web page to see what is going on over there. i used to love to hunt a special area until the fed's messed that up. i used to like to read post by i think redhesd cali. he was the one that had the aluminum boat with a small block chevy in it with a mud outdrive. that thing sounded like it had a NASCAR motor in it. anybody ever here about him anymore? keep post up guy's i wont still your spot because i only hunt doves over there now. and i only give my money to the indians.

6. Birdup

Birdup Moderator Moderator

Steve Blizzard is who you are talking about. last I heard he got into rc helicopters bigtime. That is one cool boat he has though.