I had my youth hunt this last weekend what bout ya'll

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Lab JR., Sep 22, 2009.

1. Lab JR.

Lab JR. Refuge Member

Just wonderin how ya'll did on the youth hunt. Me my brother and my dad went out this weekend for the youth hunt. It was awsome, I got my limit both days and a goose on the second day and my younger brother got 2 both days. On the first day I got 1 immature drake mallard and a hen mallard, a drake woddie, a Drake Ringer, and 2 Blue wing teal and my brother got a hen woodie and a hen ringer. The second day I got 2 drake mallards, 1 hen mallard, a hen and drake woodie (real nice drake), a blue wing teal, and a goose. My brother got a hen mallard and a blue wing teal. Thanks to my dads great calling we had an awsome time both days and cant wait for regular season:)!!!! Here's a couple pics.

Attached Files:

2. Wood-Dro

Wood-Dro Elite Refuge Member

That is awesome! Congrats! In case you didn't know, I am giving away a couple youth calls in the calling section. Keep up the good hunting. :clap

3. MallardMauler

MallardMauler Elite Refuge Member

that rocks! glad you had a good time! keep it up!

oh, and go to the duck calling forum and sign up for BOTH of the youth call give aways!

4. speck killer

speck killer Senior Refuge Member

my youth hunt days have been over for a couple of years now, but congrats it sounds like you had a fun time. good luck through the rest of the season.

5. duckkiller15

duckkiller15 Senior Refuge Member

shoot my youth hunt doesn't start til oct.24