I have a ProDrive

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by BerettaCrews, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Auto

Auto Banned

A site that will not even let you type Glenn's name? You can be referred to as a kool aid drinker, but use a moniker that they don't like it and presto.

Funny thing is I like most of the people over there, hell Stumpy was even nice enough to pull me out and save me about 20 minutes of slow going one day.

2. T-mac

T-mac Elite Refuge Member

No one "told" me that...it was posted a couple times over there-

and I can't read the MB forums because I as a customer got banned over there back at the end of Jan/Feb...sorry-

Mark...if you didn't cutpaste stuff...so be it....like I said it don't matter to me anyhow. Someone did ...you and poot both had a long history on the previous proboards site and MAJOR stir stickin and talkin smack. which to me doesn't constitute banning...name calling and ribbin is all good fun and great entertainment and I never said I agree with banning someone for calling a name....try that crap here or at your home site and the rug will be ripped out from under ya real quick like-

Auto....try typin in the M M T site or anything close to it right here....guess what...it don't work:p :no

3. Sand Man

Sand Man Elite Refuge Member

Stanley you are full of it, and you know it. :rolleyes:

:l :l :l You call STUCK slow going? :l :l

4. Auto

Auto Banned

I see a case of the dumbass is a tag along item with the purchase of some additional HP. :tu :tu I was still making progress, which you didn't see, because you were not there.

I unlike certain people don't have the ego to waste another 20 mins when someone offered to help. I was outta beer and needed more.:D

5. Sand Man

Sand Man Elite Refuge Member

Hey chief, it's your story you spin it anyway you like. Funny, but I was there right before he hooked to you. Guess that buzz kill effected your vision. :l :l :l

6. GMAC

GMAC Senior Refuge Member

The reason his name is **** out is because of his multiple threats of lawsuits and him playing a part in getting the last M M T site shut down.. Don't believe me?.. Get David@ or Chester's permission and I would be happy to start posting emails that show him in all his glory.. :dv

As for proclaiming that site is THE PD site, that's just plain stupid.. The reason it has a PD slant is because those same PD owners were banned here and definately not allowed to post on the MB forums.. When it comes to banning I know of only 2 who have been banned at M M T but I know of A LOT that have been banned on here and the MB forums and they were still MB customers at the time but they questioned the koolaid.. I think you girls need to go cry about something else for a while.. :cry :l

Now back to thread... I own a PD but I consider Extra Mudd and XGeneration friends (even though they own MB's.. :l )

7. XGENDUCKMAN

XGENDUCKMAN Senior Refuge Member

"As the Mud Turns".........................Love reading this stuff, GMAC you up and running I hope?

8. Hizzoner

Hizzoner Elite Refuge Member

Well I'll be damned.....look at all the fun I 've been missing

Stanko, you're an arsewipe :tu

9. T-mac

T-mac Elite Refuge Member

There's still a heartbeat in the Fuge MM forum afterall....this thread was like a difibulator:p :l

10. Hizzoner

Hizzoner Elite Refuge Member

I'm just suprised it didn't get yanked with all the references to the other place