I have nothing to offer...

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by Duck_Slayer, Nov 15, 2010.

1. PJB3

PJB3 Elite Refuge Member

I can get you plenty of sea-ducks: harlequin/barrows/scoters/oldsquaw but you have to come to Washington state

2. PlushHunter

PlushHunter Elite Refuge Member

If you ever make it to SE oregon I can take you on a goose and duck hunt on the big lakes. We shoot canadas, speckle bellies, snows, canvasbacks, mallards, widgeon, gadwalls, teals, buffleheads, mergansers, redheads, bluewing greenwing and cinnomon teal, occasional eurasian widgeon, ruddy ducks, lesser and greater scaup. no seaducks in my area though. We do all of our hunting on big water greater than 7-15k acres with layout blinds on the banks.

3. Duck_Slayer

Duck_Slayer Senior Refuge Member

Guys I'm truly overwhelmed by your kindness and generosity. I sincerely appreciate all the offers that I've been given. I just have to figure out which one works best for me and my situation. Again, thank you to each and every one of you. I hope all of you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Jino

4. tykuhn

tykuhn Senior Refuge Member

Come to WA and shoot the Seaducks on the cost and then head east and shoot some Cans, Buffies, GE's, Blues, Reds, Mallards, Mergs, Honkers, Ringers,and Widgeon with me! :tu