I may have an opening for a 3 day Lake St. Clair duck hunt.

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by no harm-no fowl, Dec 1, 2017.

1. no harm-no fowl

no harm-no fowl Senior Refuge Member

One of the guys notified me this morning that he may have to back out, due to family issues. We are doing a DIY hunt at Mitchell's bay. Staying in a cabin there. We have been up there twice already this year, 2 weeks ago being the last time. We will be hunting fri 8th, sat 9th, and Sunday 10th. Lic. is $150 Canadian, Cabin fee, gas and food. This is a participation hunt, which means you'll be helping like the rest of us. We start early to get a good spot and hunt as long as it takes. We have good equipment. If interested, PM me, I will send my Phone number. $25 Canadian to import gun. I is actually very easy to cross, forget what you've heard about it. No DUI's, you will be left at the border if they say no. We have all gear needed, you just need your gun and clothes. You must have a Passport.

I will know Sunday if other guy backed out, so that's when I would contact you if you respond. We hunt 3 people, one might be backing out. Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  2. TonyH

TonyH Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

gonna be a busy place. LOL stop by the house and say hi.

3. no harm-no fowl

no harm-no fowl Senior Refuge Member

Thanks for the responses guys, weekend has changed. Not going up till Sunday afternoon now. Original guy can go now. Thanks

4. TonyH

TonyH Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Good Luck up there guys, Starting Tuesday she dips below zero and stays there. Lake wont last long with those temps before she is locked up.