I need help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Botts, Mar 22, 2001.

1. Botts

Botts Senior Refuge Member

Howdey ladies,

I am in a bind You see my girlfriend turns 21 April 1st and I have no Idea what to get her. I am gonna take her out on the town but I want to get her somthin nice and have come up with nothin. I cant think of anything since Christmas and Valintines day. So please give me some ideas since I dont wanna be in the dog house
    thanks.

2. Mrs. Quacker Attacker

Mrs. Quacker Attacker Elite Refuge Member

I guess we have turned into the help make your woman happy forum...You guys need all the help you can get. hehehe
    Seriously though. Sounds like you want to make this really special. Good for you.
    Tell us a little about her, does she hunt? what are her hobbies? What did you get her for Christmas?
    Maybe we can help a little better if we know about her.

3. Botts

Botts Senior Refuge Member

Thanks Mrs. Q
    She is a country girl and likes huntin but I dont wanna get her huntin gear for her B Day since she has some and whatr she dont have I do. For Christmas I got her a new Ski-Doo jacket to mach her sled and a pair of Dimond Earinds. For Valintines day I got her a Garnet and Dimond rind (our birth stones) so I think that jewlery is gonna be over done so I am at a loss. I think a romantic night on the town with the works is the way to go but dont know what she may want. I figure roses and wine so I guess let me know if I am on the right track.
    Thanks

4. Mrs. Quacker Attacker

Mrs. Quacker Attacker Elite Refuge Member

Well.........let me think.
    A night on the town is a great idea, and I agree, more jewelry may be overdoing it.
    How about going to the local hallmark shop and buying her a little figurine of an angel or a cute little teddy bear and tell her that it reminds you of her. Just thinkin out loud.
    Her b-day is on April fools, you could always get her a pregnancy test! J/K!!! ;)
    Good luck and have a great time!!!!

5. Bearetta

Bearetta Guest

Mrs. QA!!

You are too funny!! I have a fealin you may have givin your hubby a near heart attack or two pulling a few practical jokes!! Humor is always appreciated!! You certainly made me chuckle!

Bearetta :D

6. ladyhawke

ladyhawke Refuge Member

A little pampering goes a long way - a gift certificate for a massage, facial, nails or something like that(no 'makeovers' - she may get the idea you don't like her the way she is...haha) Flowers delivered to her workplace would be good - every woman wants the others to know she's got a good catch & you sound like you just might be! Good luck and celebrate safely! ;)

7. David @ The Refuge

David @ The Refuge Founder Moderator

Botts:

After being together for awhile with someone, your options on gifts can run out.

On my wife's 30th birthday, I was at a loss as to what I would get her. Definitely a night on the town, with a nice dinner.. but I needed something else.

So, after thinking for a bit, I came up with a neat idea that she loved. She had never had this done before...

I went to the Hallmark Shop and bought 30 different Birthday Cards for her, one for each year, and all different.

On the outside of the envelope, I addressed them all with a different name.. example, Sweetheart, Honey, Babe, etc....

She was shocked by all the cards and was elated I took this much time out for her Birthday... even more shocked was the lady that worked at the Hallmark Shop... she had never seen anyone buy 30 Birthday Cards, not at one time anyway... :)

David

8. skiduck

skiduck Elite Refuge Member

Odessa,TX....but usually on a wellsite dropping fi
    Give her the keys to the truck, your checkbook with 5 signed checks for an agreed upon amount, an after the first drink, you're the designated driver. Remember, it's HER 21'st birthday. So, make it fun and let her day be as special as she wants it to be. Just think, you will have a whole year to save for what she really wants you to get for her, it costs $50 at the court house. Enjoy,
    skiduck :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

9. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Well, time is running out on you, Botts...but along with the great suggestions below, I would add that most people enjoy a real surprise bash on their 21st, 30th, 40th and 50th birthdays, etc. Along with a nice, memorable gift, you might want to try to get a bunch of her friends together for a surprise party, either at a restaurant or at your place, so that she can really have a great time.