I Side with

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by The_Duck_Master, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I took the above referenced survey. However after answering the questions...many...many...I went to go check to see if I had answered all of them. I found one I wanted to change my response and when I did the survey program wiped out most of my responses. I'll try it again later.

2. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

That's the guy out of Utah...correct?

3. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

I got 99% Trump which was no surprise to me

Bear likes this.
  4. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

If you answer NO to every question (skip over abortion) with middle "somewhat" importance - you get TheDonald 81%.

If you answer YES to every question (skip over abortion) with middle "somewhat" importance - you get Hillbillary 96%.

The Ear Of An Even Bigger Government Is About To Begin.

NO.png
    YES.png

5. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

I find interpolating a Hillary position from what she states it is, pretty funny.

6. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

Almost entirely Gary Johnson.
    Must be because when it said, "enter your own stance" I put, "What's Aleppo?"

On a related note...Unless your taking these quizzes behind a proxy, don't be surprised when/if you get bombarded with propaganda. Not just election calls, but emails, texts, mailers and in-person canvassers, concerning just about every imaginable political issue in which your state or local vote might matter. I had an opportunity to meet with a client (that was recently acquired by one of the two major candidate's campaigns) and they explained how their software architecture was processing over 500TB of voter data per second. I inquired where the heck they got all of this data. It couldn't just be voter registrations and signup sheets. A lot of it comes from profile quizzes like this and the things you see all over social media like Facebook. Every single bit of it is compiled, cataloged and sold to organizations like my client. Only to be resold to the organizations pushing this o that political agenda. Very, very valuable stuff.

7. pintail2222

I didn't register to take the test and took a screen grab of the results.

8. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

Registration is but a formality.
    Everything is done by IP address as correlated to physical address.
    Even a static IP isn't necessary.
    All of this info gets processed in near real-time.
    That's why the only way to dodge "some" of the profiling is to sit behind a proxy or two.
    Whomever wants to buy a specific package of information, they can buy it "on the fly" and have it pushed out, in mobile-palatable form, to canvassers in a matter of hours.
    Say (hypothetically, of course) Kinder Morgan wants to put a fracked gas pipeline through your neighborhood. They have "feet on the street" going to talk to people about what they're proposing. They use software like this to make sure they're hitting the right notes with each household to get a potential signature. The script changes at each house, based upon how your household data comes back. And your data is influenced by stuff like this. It's a brave new world.

If you google your own IP or your mobile number, you might see a tiny (<3%) sampling of what's out there.
    The "real" stuff is absolutely amazing.

pintail2222 likes this.
  9. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

My highest number was Gary Johnson at 67%, second was Trump, at 65%. 6% for Stein, and 8% for Clinton. I'm going with, "I don't really agree with any of them"...

10. pintail2222

Well that's frightening.

Note to self: Log on to neighbors WiFi.....