I thought it was about fishing......honest.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by takemrarely, Aug 9, 2018.

1. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Community members confronted a circle of police in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood over a "bait truck" allegedly filled with Nike shoes and left open by police aiming to lure potential thieves and make arrests.

"Y'all dirty, man," a man tells officers in an online video of the incident published Thursday. "Y'all see kids playing ball and you pull a f----- Nike truck into the ghetto."

Charles McKenzie, an anti-crime activist who put the video on Facebook, told Vox that the truck appeared next to a basketball court frequented by young people in the largely black neighborhood in the South Side of Chicago.

And while both local and federal agencies conduct such "bait" operations, the site reported, neither Chicago police nor the FBI offered comment on the truck.

2. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

Well what did they expect the cops to use a truck that said Work Boots on it, that would get little to no attention in the ghetto!!!

mmayes, Michael, lugnut and 8 others like this.
  3. CookMan

CookMan Elite Refuge Member

Tool and Work truck.. Yep safe forever. Nike, Newport and Colt 45.. It is a full on pillage. They are sick things. How about not stealing and being a good human being. It is beyond fixing. And they wonder WHY people don,t give a damn?

mmayes, lugnut and WHUP ! Hen like this.
  4. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

So you see no back lash from a "bait truck" As long as it is a "they"

I have a feeling there has been one or 2 offences carried out by the brain trust here. But it keeps me assured as people pick out parts of the article that fit their up bringing.

Boomn4x4 likes this.
  5. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

I have no idea how the left comes up with the idea that Trump supporters are racist. None. It must be all made up.

6. CookMan

CookMan Elite Refuge Member

This has nothing to do with Trump? Y'all have a hard time with the real world. It is a fact Dogg. Why don't they take responsibility for their behavior and or personal actions. They made the chose to STEAL! They are their own worst enemy. You think they don't use a bait truck in Boston on the the south-side on the Irish Southies?

lugnut, WHUP ! Hen and pintail2222 like this.
  7. stump

You are correct, do not think i mentioned him.

8. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Just focusing on the item "bait truck" (or any type of enticement)... Is the purpose of such an attraction to lure folks who have no inclination to steal in the first place or to attract thieves? Sounds like the message is theft can be okay sometimes. Like... some places even tolerating thieves.

9. stump

A thief will be a thief no matter what. Same as those knuckleheads that loot. That was their intent to begin with.
    I am not condoning thievery in any way, shape, or form. But to set people up for failure is not a good practice.
    I think i am more curious as to the motive of the popo. What is/was their end game? Was it to merely catch a thief? How many convictions are you getting by using a bait truck? I cant imagine to many.

10. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

Oops!

Boston, MA | Three members of the so-called Irish mob midgets, a Boston-based criminal organization composed of people of short stature, have been arrested this morning reports the Boston Chronicle.
    Although the Irish mob midgets officially describe themselves as a “non-profit motorcycle enthusiast group for small people of the Boston area”, several high-profile members of the organization have been arrested in the past years on charges of drug-trafficking, arson, and aggravated assault.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/boston-members-of-midget-crime-gang-suspected-of-55-break-ins/