I thought.....

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by duckmanJR, Dec 8, 2002.

1. duckmanJR

duckmanJR Senior Refuge Member

I thought that this site would get active since the "other" site went paid..... Looks pretty slow here..... So what is it? The college kids and cheap-o's don't have anything much to say?
    Almost nothing about ducks?? decoys?? Dogs?? just some lame fotball BS.... not even a flame war ..... Whats up??:confused:

2. DEADEYE DICK

DEADEYE DICK Senior Refuge Member

I drive a Chevy truck!! :D

3. Champ

Champ Refuge Member

Thats your Problem Deadeye:D

4. SDH Willie

SDH Willie Senior Refuge Member

Hey Deadeye, come tie axles with my ford! ;) :l

5. Floridaboy

Floridaboy Moderator

Don't know, but there are more using this forum that before.

Seems like it is difficult to end ties with something(SDH) you have used for awhile.

6. DUK-aholic

DUK-aholic Senior Refuge Member

i would tell you about the ducks i killed if i had killed any lately, i'm working on back to back skunks!

7. duckmanJR

duckmanJR Senior Refuge Member

Yep, Even bounty ponied up the 15 clams to stay.....I guess there weren't enough people here to annoy:D ;)

8. eddy

eddy Guest

DUK-aholic I know what you mean, I was still on ZERO til last Saturday:D

9. Converted

Converted Senior Refuge Member

Well I got out of college 20 years ago so I guess that makes me el cheap-o:) . I was kinda opposed to the principle of charging for what that site has to offer. It's basically the forums, the home page hasn't changed in the two years that I visited. No one wanted the upgrades that were promised. So how about it DuckmanJR, are you enjoying those upgrades?;) Just to show it's not about the money I'll send in that UWF application you gave me. I don't mind putting up a few bucks if it helps the ducks:)

This site seems to operate a little different. Most of the general duck talk and most of the BS is on the Duck Hunters Forum . It would be nice to see the ole Florida forum pick up a bit. Capt. Jeff slammed rut and it didn't even get a reply, what's up with that:confused:

10. D Duck

D Duck Moderator

I guess that by that definition I'm an el cheapo as well - NOT! Money is not the issue, principle is! Why pay for something that does not benefit me???? Expecially when there are other sites that offer everything I can get from SDH, minus the endless bull$h!t football posts!

You want to make Mike and Kevin rich, be my guest. I thought that was what ad sponsors were for.