I thought.....

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by duckmanJR, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Gus E

Gus E Refuge Member

Now you tell where in my post I said he was a whimp or that he was a bad guy. You shouldn't let your mind wonder or read into statements. Your way off the mark. I thought he was a very nice guy. No one seems to be judging but you. So take your own advice; "best not judge"

2. duckmanJR

duckmanJR Senior Refuge Member

Gus...Remember these words? " I meet this Rut guy at the BPS show. I think he has the short mans complex."
    That's right...your post! And I'm not letting my mind "wonder"....I'm not even letting it WANDER....
    Not sure where you're getting educated Gus but normally it is not a compliment to post that you think someone has "a short mans complex" And my post to you was to set you straight about him...I'm not judging, but at this point with some of the comments you've posted on this forum....I'm being led to a conclusion.

;)

3. Gus E

Gus E Refuge Member

You caught my typo wonder/wander. Good job.

I try not to jump to "conclusion's. You know, like when police officers advocate assault. Suggesting someone would stomp someone into a chinese rice paddy. That would make a person think all officers are like that if they jumped to conclusion's. But I know better and try not to JUDGE.:sp

And my post wasn't a conclusion it was an impression. So agian don't jump to cocclusions.:sp

4. duckmanJR

Gus... Nobody was "advocating" an assault( more properly, that would be a BATTERY...the unauthorized touching of a person).
    I was merely stating that *IF* some punk azz KID were to say something like that to Jim.... He might not like it... and I did take some literary license here by stating he " *might*.. stomp that person so far into the marsh mud that his boots would stick out of a rice paddy in China" Now, we know that is not possible...and maybe Jim would not do or say anything.... It was my IMPRESSION that it would not be in some punk kids best interest to do that.... And as far as Police officers being any way...I know that I don't let punk kids bother me....I'm quite the pacifist!;)

5. Gus E

Gus E Refuge Member

I will admit I did like the analogy. Never heard that one before.:sp

6. duckmanJR

Analogy?? And yes, it is a good one! :D and as the late Jimmy Durante once said " I got a million of 'em....ha cha cha cha cha cha":D ;)

7. Gus E

Gus E Refuge Member

I've never seen Jimmy Durante. Was he on Saturday Night Live?:sp

8. duckmanJR

Gus...I'm getting closer to being able to guess the date on that restricted drivers license of yours:D :D ;)

As for SNL... I stopped watching after Martin, Balushi, Ackroid et al left the cast...now guess MY age!:D

Oh yeah...The show wasn't near as funny after I stopped hittin' the bong! :D ;)

9. DEADEYE DICK

DEADEYE DICK Senior Refuge Member

Duckman,
    Don't forget the Killer Bees,Mr. Bill, Todd and Lisa also the "Land shark",Rosanne Rosannadanna,Coneheads,Jane you ignorant ****,Samari Deli,Cheeseburger,Pepsi,Father Guido Sarduchi.

And last but not least don't spill the bong water on your moms new couch :eek: while listening to Inagaddadavida!!!!!!!!

OOPS,I think I just aged myself too.

10. Gus E

Gus E Refuge Member

Mid to late fifties.:sp