I thought.....

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by duckmanJR, Dec 8, 2002.

1. BushquackerfromSDH

BushquackerfromSDH Senior Refuge Member

see the duck hunters forum instead of the state forum.

2. duckmanJR

duckmanJR Senior Refuge Member

DD..Thanks for that trip down memory lane!..... Don't forget "two wild and crazy guys" and Garret morris's " news for the hearing impaired"

And it was "don't seed burn that couch..my wife just got it from Goodwill...and it matches the spool table and lava lamp!"
    Oh, what a tangled web we weave! :D ;)

Some interesting trivia....Those stone heads were so messed up they were trying to say IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN.....It came out
    innagadadavida... Some good drugs huh!:D ;)

3. I want to stomp him in the mud deep! then pull him out and drag his butt through the sawgrass for a couple hours then throw his abutt in a barrel or alcohol and watch him squrim. If more needs too be done call me back RUT RULES BY ME :l

4. Gus E

Gus E Refuge Member

I thought this site was going to be nice. Not like the other.:sp

5. RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn Senior Refuge Member

Sure it did. You guys know me. I never let anything go. I do take a day or two off every now and again though. That's probably what you saw. I just hadn't seen it yet!! :l

6. Converted

Converted Senior Refuge Member

I resemble that remark;)

7. RutnNStrutn

Gus, I doubt you met me at BPS. If you did, you wouldn't be saying that stuff. I was manning the DW booth (when not shopping), and was nice to everyone.
    Actually, I am always nice until someone F's with me. Then I blast them with both barrels. Character flaw I guess!!;)
    Some people just get mad or think they know me from ball bustin' on posts. In the fire service (police department, military, sports teams, etc), ball bustin' is a way of life. It doesn't mean anything. Its all in good fun - until someone who can't hang, or has thin skin get their little feelings hurt. :rolleyes:
    Ask anyone who has hunted with me, or hangs out with me, and you will realize that you don't know me based on the BS posts on these two sites.
    I speak my mind, if you guys don't like it...........don't read it. Doesn't matter to me. Your opinion of me has no effect on my life.

8. D Duck

D Duck Moderator

Ditto that last remark! :)

9. RutnNStrutn

And that's exactly the way it should be for all of us Don!!:sp

Man, those smileys are too cool!!!:l :h :sp