Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

Idaho Roll Call

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by HaydenHunter, Sep 21, 2003.

1. Blue Duck

Blue Duck Elite Refuge Member

Bull Wacker, I hunt in your area alot. What are you driving, Ill watch for it. Im usually in a gray Toyota or a red Ford 4x4. Welcome to the refuge...........

2. BULL WACKER

BULL WACKER Senior Refuge Member

Blueduck I drive a 88 Bronco2 that has the camo treatment, I get alot of comments about. See out there.

3. Jess Ducky

Jess Ducky Elite Refuge Member

We need some of our "newbies" to post up here...:D

4. Bret Wonnacott

Bret Wonnacott Elite Refuge Member

Hello I have been around a little while. I am from Utah, but don't hold that against me. I am also a freind of 7grnhds don't hold that against me either. Please. ;)
    I blow a duck call a little, and know a few real nice folks up there through calling. I hunt quite a bit in Idaho to get away from the home town crazy boys. You have a beautiful state, and I truely apretiate and enjoy every minute I spend there. I am rowdy DOA game calls prostaff guy out here. If there is anything I can do to help anyone. Please let me know. I hope you all have a wonderfull rest of the season. Mine has been one to remember already.
    Thanks
    Bret

5. Jess Ducky

Jess Ducky Elite Refuge Member

Bret...you're asking an awful lot...!:l :eek: :l

6. Bret Wonnacott

Bret Wonnacott Elite Refuge Member

Jess,
    I Know I am asking allot. I am just hoping that you Idaho boys have some big hearts. And will allow a guy with so many things going against him to be involved. I am ashamed.:eek: :eek: ;)

7. Bented Rib

Bented Rib Refuge Member

My name is Vincent, 38 Years old and have lived in East Boise for almost three years. Divorced, no kids, two dogs. I work for the Simplot Company as the Director of National Acounts and Large Grower Strategy and travel a lot. I hunt with Jess Ducky frequently, also Duncan and "7". We hunt the Snake, Roswell, Fort Boise and due to my employment, a good bit of "Company" ground. We waterfowl, pheasant, Dove, Quail, and Duncan got some Chukar. I shoot a Bented Rib Charles Barkley, Sarriugarte O/U and a Weatherby Auto and an Ithaca model 37. I leave the calling to the other guys since I wouldn't know which end to blow. I guess I have an oral aversion because I know I wouldn't do it well. Jess Ducky and I flyfish and baitsling a good bit in his new boat and in pontoons. We also enjoy the Canadian Toddies and a glass of the goofy grape many times a week. If you've got the boat, or the dog, I can get the land to hunt!

8. Duncan

Duncan Senior Refuge Member

Bented,

Now you've gone and done it, shot yourself in the foot. Admitting on a public forum that you hunt with Jess, 7 and I. May as well start wearing a scarlet letter on your chest. The boys on the forum will probably never forgive you:l :l

9. jaeger19

jaeger19 Elite Refuge Member

the problem with duncan's "scarlett letter" is that he put it on BACKWARDS:l

10. avid_outdoorsman

avid_outdoorsman Senior Refuge Member

Someone woke up Jaeger19...Glenn were have you been? Killing anything lately?

~AO