Georgia Flyway Forum Sponsors

im disgusted!!

Discussion in 'Georgia Flyway Forum' started by buckgardenente, Apr 14, 2004.

1. buckgardenente

buckgardenente Banned

while fishing on lake allatoona today!!! well, i was fishing and doing fairly well, fished till dark and thew everything i caught back, not cause i dont like to eat fish, but i didnt want to keep any!
    well, i get back to the ramp when i see some out of staters taking fish from their boat.... evil out of staters!!!! they clearly had fish that were under the legal limit for keeping fish on this lake..... i was ticked off!
    i went up to the fella, and his son, and asked him if he knew just how bad a crime he had comitted.... his reply was " who cares, mind your own business"
    right then and there on the spot i made a citizens arrest....... i slung him to the ground and tied his hands up with the zip ties i carry with me at all times in case i do indeed run across a, "fish poacher." his young son started to cry and say why are you doing that to my daddy, and why are you calling dnr...... i turned to the boy and said " your father has done an awful thing, he has poached fish, some folks consider taking fish to eat that are under the legal limit as poaching".......... " your father is a bad man, and he must pay"
    i waited for dnr to arrive and after they did i cut my zip ties loose and left the crime scene.....
    while driving home i sorta hung my head high cause i knew that i had did the world a favor by turning in a fish poacher:)

we should all learn from this.......... i mean, if these guys were not the only group who did this, then the large mouth bass would go out like the dodo bird.... for those who dont know that bird you can thank the dodo bird poachers.... what a magnificient creature gone...... all thanks to dodo bird poachers:mad:

god bless all and just remember w.w.j.d

2. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

Good for you:tu

Folks should fry fish not poach them.:D

3. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

Here's how I would have wrote it.....

I was on the lake putting out duck boxes with my son & pastor & some underprivelidged kids,When we noticed a family of evil Bamians cleaning fish.....I noticed some were less than the legal size,About 3 or 4 as I remember......Now if my son hadn't been there I would have just called DNR when I got back to the truck but as it was.....I had to do something now !!!!.........So I walk over the the evil Bamian & says "you....evil bamian".......Don't you know that them fish are under size ????.......That if folks clean fish under size then pretty soon there be no fish to clean........That it'd lead down the road to where nothing is too small to keep & pretty soon folks will be keeping everything they catch.........Well it turns out these evil Bamians didn't speak so good so he grunted & waved his sharp rock at me..........Now I don't know about yall but when I have a fella wave a sharp rock at me......It's on !!!!

So I grabbed him by his mullet & proceeded to take away his sharp rock.....When his ole lady jumped me !!!!......I got one had full of mullett & one full of crazy ole lady !!! Then the boy grabs my wallett & takes off !!!!

The money I don't care about but it had my laminated duck hunters code of ethics in there !!!!

So I point & yell free budweiser !!!!........That gave me just enough time to break free & run for the truck........I hop in & sped away.

Later I found out that DNR had to call in a swat team to take em down.

Sometimes it's just best to let things go.

4. Steven C.

Steven C. Senior Refuge Member

whoa there Macgyver.......:l

Maybe just a cussin would have been better:l

This cant be true????????

5. buckgardenente

buckgardenente Banned

OH YES STEVE!!!!
    fish poaching takes place everyday

before long...... if folks dont stop keepin under size........ there wont be a bass left in the state:z

i am just glad rb came out with no major injuries, swat took down the fish terrorist, and folks are realizing the great endangerment the large mouth bass is facing

evil bamians and evil fish poachers:D

6. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

..............True...........:D

7. Alabama Woody

Alabama Woody Senior Refuge Member

You know.....last duck season, while eating in a resteraunt in Jonesboro, AR. I met a few people from Georgia........their IQ seemed consistant with what I have read here in the Georgia forum.

It's springtime fellas, walk away from the computer, catch a fish or something.

:no

8. buckgardenente

buckgardenente Banned

wow, you have been to arkansas?

i bet you are a real serious, and good good duck hunter:eek:

telll us some more stories........ :tu

9. BAMAH2OFLR

BAMAH2OFLR Elite Refuge Member

ROTFLMAO, the image of you running up to the folks yelling "Citizens Arrest, Citizens Arrest" in you best Barney voice. Thanks, that is priceless...:tu

10. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

Had my shiny bullet but left my gun:l