I'm glad they stopped those Texans having sex with young girls - - -

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Bay Bob, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Bay Bob

Bay Bob Elite Refuge Member

I just wonder when they are going to begin stopping it in Baltimore, D.C., Richmond, and hundreds of other locations.

At least those Texans fed and clothed their babies - - -

Say ! Wasn't Barack Obama's father a polygamist ?

Wonder why they did not snatch up Barack and his brothers and sisters ?

What do you all think about it ?

BB

2. sluser

sluser Elite Refuge Member

i think its a bunch of crap!!:mad:

3. pintailale1

pintailale1 Elite Refuge Member

I ain't heard a thing about it. :nutz

4. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

Wait...That's illegal now?

5. Bay Bob

Apparently it is if you are white and live in Texas - - - -

6. salthunter

salthunter Moderator Moderator

Where have you been.
    Im sure we wont get all the real facts on this blunder

A polygamist group in Texas gets raided.
    All on the tip from some black women in Colorado, falsley claiming to be a 16 year-old abuse victim of the group and wasnt.
    Texas goes in,.. on the lame claim, at that time no idea who was making the claim
    take 400 kids from their parents.
    Now Texas is tring to create charges, that may or may not exits just to save face.
    It appears as if this is worse than the law enforcement mistakes made at Ruby ridge or Waco ( not police but prosicuters and child welfare).
    If there is real abuse i say nail-em.
    But my guess most charges will border on fiction,..just wait and see.
    The state is trying to do better,.. but they already messed up taking all those kids,.. now trying to find foster homes.
    They should have had a better idea on who to charge before making a blanket run,..
    I see justifiable lawsuits ,. So far this is worse than Japaniese interment.

Just shouldnt be part of oour legal system. Yes they will find some sort of abuse on some kids,.. But i think if they were truley worried about kids health they should be working inner city crack-head parents not religious cult members.
    If the right lawyers jump into this it will be a great media circus.

As a parent I cant imagine many things worse.
    Kids taken, without any evidence, then evidence needing to be cooked up; this time a judge saying we need DNA testing because we have nothing:fp
    Guilty till proven innocent in Texas

7. SiouxperDave

SiouxperDave Elite Refuge Member

Where's Janet Reno when you need her?

8. Bay Bob

wonder if this law applies to "spiritual marriage" ?

"� 2.102. PARENTAL CONSENT FOR UNDERAGE APPLICANT. (a) If an applicant is 14 years of age or older but under 18 years of age, the county clerk shall issue the license if parental consent is given as provided by this section. (b) Parental consent must be evidenced by a written declaration on a form supplied by the county clerk in which the person consents to the marriage and swears that the person is a parent (if there is no judicially designated managing conservator or guardian of the applicant's person) or a judicially designated managing conservator or guardian (whether an individual, authorized agency, or court) of the applicant's person. (c) Except as otherwise provided by this section, consent must be acknowledged before a county clerk. (d) If the person giving parental consent resides in another state, the consent may be acknowledged before an officer authorized to issue marriage licenses in that state. (e) If the person giving parental consent is unable because of illness or incapacity to comply with the provisions of Subsection (c) or (d), the consent may be acknowledged before any officer authorized to take acknowledgments. A consent under this subsection must be accompanied by a physician's affidavit stating that the person giving parental consent is unable to comply because of illness or incapacity. (f) Parental consent must be given at the time the application for the marriage license is made or not earlier than the 30th day preceding the date the application is made."

14 is awful young - - - but the law is the law - - -

BB

9. wigeonmeister

wigeonmeister Elite Refuge Member

Yeah, and wait until Joe105CTi comes on here and gives us his eternal insight. I will flatly guarantee you that his analysis will place the blame squarely upon the shoulders of law enforcement agencies while swearing upon a widespread coverup of the facts by the same.
    :yes :yes :yes

10. wigeonmeister

wigeonmeister Elite Refuge Member

Look at the positive side of all this, Joe105CTi. Here's your chance to finally find a wife. Who knows? Maybe you'll finally get kissed while you're at it, too.