I'm ready for SPRING!

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Kimmie, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Bait

Bait New Member

I don't see the puppies in the pics. Don't tell me you didn't take them along. O.K. , party's over, time to get training again. Tracy, I finally got smart enough to click on refugepics on your web page and found this forum, cool beans. Lots of forums here. The free web page is a cool thing. My wife and I really liked your page, I have some good pics also, but being not real computer literate, I hope I don't mess up trying to get a page together. Hopefully, in the near future, we'll get it together. BAIT

2. fetchitgold

fetchitgold Senior Refuge Member

Bait,

Let me know if you need some help, it took me a little while to figure out how to do refugepics. And remember, that silly puppy is still in CA for another 5 weeks! So, have to find other ways to amuse myself until it's back to training!!! :D

Oh, and welcome!

Tracy

3. Bait

Bait New Member

Thanks, I just think it'll be cool to have a site like that, after seeing yours, it seems do-able. Let's face it, we have some real photogenic dogs. BAIT

4. Bait

Bait New Member

Ooooops! did it again. What is Team Trogdor? And in other words, you're taking a vacation from training after your vacation from training? I get it, need to get back up to speed. BAIT

5. MadMerganser

MadMerganser Moderator Moderator

WOW those are amazing pictures Tracy!! I love that second one like in a postcard!! My goodness!..............Did it feel like a dream! It is hard to believe you are in a sarong in the middle of this cold winter!!! I guess it MUST be way warmer!!! :D I am so glad you had a fun trip and a break from the rain. The tan looks great by the way!

~Danielle:)

6. Daisyduck

Daisyduck Elite Refuge Member

WOW those are amazing pictures Tracy!! I love that second one like in a postcard!! My goodness!..............Did it feel like a dream! It is hard to believe you are in a sarong in the middle of this cold winter!!! I guess it MUST be way warmer!!! :D I am so glad you had a fun trip and a break from the rain. The tan looks great by the way!

~Danielle:)

7. primeduck

primeduck Elite Refuge Member

WOW! Neat pics Tracy. Glad you had a great time. :)

8. fetchitgold

fetchitgold Senior Refuge Member

Danielle,

It was 90+ degrees everyday. Needless to say, we didn't wear much at all the whole time! :D The sarong was for dressing up! LOL Got back very late Thursday night, and I've been whining that someone forgot to turn up the heat here!!! :nutz

I'll email ya some other pics later. Off to work....

Tracy

9. Daisyduck

Daisyduck Elite Refuge Member

sorry about that double post it was logged in under lem! -my bad...

Looking forward to those pics Tracy, I am headed to canada for a wedding of my cousin so maybe if I have time I will give you a call as I drive through?

Sorry that it is so cold here! LOL;) :p

~Danielle

10. primeduck

primeduck Elite Refuge Member

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dang, wish I could have been there! :D