Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by tenn-riverhunter, Oct 31, 2005.
i love the way auburn points out how they own tuscaloosa when the game has been played there like 5 times.....ok well you won those 5 games.....we have beaten you more times than you have beaten us.....i cant say it any more plainly......therefore we own you......and thats not taking into effect the NC's or sec championships......or the fact that yall are 6-2 and we are 8-0.....lets just see if auburn can go into lexington this weekend and get a win then we will talk about yalls chances against us in the iron bowl.....
OK Frank...if it makes you feel better...Bammer owns Auburn. You should tattoo that phrase on your back...underneath the image of the drunk holding on to the goal post so he doesn't fall down... Just make sure the tattoo artist has spellcheck so you don't SPELL IT WRONG!!!
come on single......wheres that auburn fire...dont let me win....keep it coming.......auburn university aka mediocrityville
I posted this one for a select few of you to enjoy.
Win Trust me dude....you haven't won anything.... This is just the pre-game. We'll see how much you run that polesmoker after Nov. 19th.
UAT Slogan: We have so much tradition that we can't believe the NCAA doesn't just give us the National Championship trophy at the beginning of every season!! Or....We're gonna whip everyone we play (but if we don't, we have a list of excuses ready)..
Is he telling his mom that she is number 1 for putting that shirt on him?
WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?
That's my brother so don't start talking about my mama on here!
We don't have an excuse, we are 6-2. What will be your excuse? I know ya'll bammers have them numbered sequentially already.
1. Our senior class was afraid that beating Auburn once would have broken their streak.
2. Brodie got hurt again.
3. Prothro was going to win the heisman until he got hurt.
4. Mike Shula should have never called that play.
5. Our defense got tired because we have no depth.
6. We haven't played an offense ranked in the top 50 in the nation, what hit us?
7. Mike Shula can't coach.
8. Our defensive coordinator should have been fired last year.
9. We are still feeling the effects of probation, the NCAA is out get us, just wait till next year, (no Brodie, Darby, defense, road games from hell)
10. We have 99 national championships and own Auburn in the series. Who cares if we haven't won against you Aubs in 4 years, we will win in Tuscalooser...I mean T-town next year, mark it down.