Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

In case your an Aubie fan

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by tenn-riverhunter, Oct 31, 2005.

1. tenn-riverhunter

tenn-riverhunter Elite Refuge Member

We lost our best lineman... They will go after Taylor this weekend.. We'll just have to sit back and see... Hopefully we wont miss 5 FG!!! :tu

2. frank the duck

frank the duck Senior Refuge Member

is lsu beats us there is no way auburn or alabama can win the west.......lsu bama and auburn will all have one loss and lsu will have the head to head....so auburn better hope we beat lsu if they wanna play in the sec championship game....

3. dixielabs

dixielabs Elite Refuge Member

I'd be suprised if Bama's offense could get in field goal range 5 times. :dv

Yes, Auburn does need LSU to loose but that doesn't mean I'll be cheering for Bama, if I did they would loose for sure. :nutz

Frank, if LSU beats Bama there will only be a two way tie, Bama still plays Auburn so one would have atleast two losses. LSU also still has another game or two and so does Auburn...you never know in the SEC! :)

WAR EAGLE! :cool:

13 DAYS *

4. singleshot1

singleshot1 Senior Refuge Member

As much as I hate it...I'm a big Bammer fan this weekend. These 2 games should really show us if both teams are still for real. Letting Kentucky hang 27 on us has me a bit worried, but I'm hoping it was just us looking past them to Georgia. I'm really worried about Bammer's offense. I don't think they can win without getting points from Brodie and company.

Looking forward to the next 2 weekends...Quail hunt Sat. and Sun. in Eufaula and opening day in Arkansas the folloiwng weekend. :tu :tu

5. augustus_65

augustus_65 Elite Refuge Member

As bad as I hate to, I'll be pulling for the Tide this weekend as well. We need that Bammer offense to get going against LSU. Defense wins championships, but they need a little help from the offense from time to time. One TD in the last three SEC games, that's not exactly a stat that instills confidence.

Our D needs to tighten up as well. I'm hoping it was simply a product of looking past Kentucky to Georgia. On a positive note, we've got a whole passel of running backs that are producing yards and TDs. :tu

6. dixielabs

There was one highlight Saturday.

Our third string safety and fifth string RB is moving up the charts.

HE CAN FLY!

Tristan Davis 10 for 211 yds 21.1 - 2 TD

I guess he will stay with the offense for a while.

7. jaxx

jaxx Elite Refuge Member

Well what can I say, other than we (Bama) won.....I imagine AU and LSU are thinking if they can score then our offense will have to either step it up several knotches or allow a loss......

In 5 of our games, one of those against FL and another against TN we have not allowed a TD, pretty awesome defense if you ask me, but the lack of depth in our offense is really showing with Prothro gone and now we have lost our most seasoned offensive lineman.....

You will not hear any excuses out of me if we lose; no doubt AU has become a much better team throughout the duration of the season and we have regressed to the point of just allowing our defense to win games for us.....DJ Hall, Castille, and Brown will have to step it up majorilly; Darby is doing all he can.....Time will tell.....

8. dixielabs

Time Set For Tigers Vs. Tide Matchup

By Staff Reports
    Inside the Auburn Tigers
    Date: Nov 7, 2005

Auburn, Ala.--Kickoff time for Auburn’s regular season finale football game will be at 2:30 p.m. CST as Alabama plays at Jordan-Hare Stadium vs. the Tigers.

The game will be televised nationally by CBS as Auburn goes for its fourth straight victory over its archrival.
    The contest will mark Auburn’s first appearance on CBS this season. Auburn has a five-game winning streak in contests televised by the network.

The Tigers will be televised on ESPN this Saturday night vs. Georgia with kickoff set for 6:45 p.m. from Sanford Stadium in Athens, Ga.

9. tenn-riverhunter

tenn-riverhunter Elite Refuge Member

I could of told you that 3 weeks ago..

10. dixielabs

So why didn't you?

The time and tv network for the Bama game was not the purpose of the post. (0-3) Bammers. :rolleyes:

The important game is in the last sentence. :p