Increased blind costs?

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by mrob, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Wingsetter 2

Wingsetter 2 Senior Refuge Member

you are full of **** Ben and you know dam well who I am

tell you want ... i will reintroduce myself to you this season and remind you who I am

Aaron

2. thekillerofmallard

thekillerofmallard Elite Refuge Member

3. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

How the hell did we go from blind costs to high shooting to bashing Ben....:doh

Sure glad we only have 11 more days till some guys can take their frustrations out on the ducks!!:l

leftyhunter likes this.
  4. Kevin Burroughs

Kevin Burroughs Elite Refuge Member

Really ?. Maybe I should start running people over with the bus. Full on window licking tard. I will be watching you ?. Really ?.

leftyhunter likes this.
  5. fishdog

fishdog Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

I honestly don't. Not saying I haven't met you. I just don't remember. Must have been a while back. Plus I'm old now and I forget things.

Not sure what you're problem is. I'm sure you have one though. Threatening me for no reason? Some people take this hunting stuff to seriously. For me it's just a job.

Anyway you can watch me all you want. Lots of people do lol!
    If you see the Wardens truck in my complex come in and have a cup of coffee.

leftyhunter likes this.
  6. WIGEONATOR

WIGEONATOR Elite Refuge Member

Nothing like a good melt down with my morning coffee..

7. Flyfisher

Flyfisher Elite Refuge Member

Over/Under is currently sitting at 19 pages.

8. J.Bennett

J.Bennett Elite Refuge Member

That's it, I'm renting a day blind from FD this season... I'll dust off the 10 gauges and keep them both loaded in the blind next me so when those 70 yard geese come over I can really let them have it. If anyone happens to find any of my cripples, they can throw them in the back of my pickup... It's the white chevy with the landing mallards decal on the rear window...

fishdog likes this.
  9. mudhen

mudhen Elite Refuge Member

How many points is PWI against someone's Interdweeb license?...

10. Quackerpacker

Quackerpacker Senior Refuge Member

Jeez Aaron, as a son (and helper) of a long long time guide I have seen so many clients viewpoints maybe I can help shed some light on this. You can't please everyone all the time. It's just not possible, however as a good guide you always try.
    A clients reality of the experience is nothing more than one's perception.
    Fishdog is a pretty stand up guide and mentor. Yes he is getting older as we all do, doesn't want to and can't afford to put up with as much BS as in the younger days. He provides a service and always wants his clients to go home with find memories of a good days adventure and hopefully birds in the bag.
    You are looking to pick a fight, that is so obvious. Try to take the high road and be of help to another waterfowl brethren. Yes, it ok to critique but the threats?
    For example- next door club member calls our club manager pissed off and calls out my blind for shooting very high one day because they heard shots and look over at high ducks flaring off.
    Problem is we weren't shooting at those ducks! We shot at 3 specks on the deck and killed all 3. Still they go home with the wrong perception of reality and our manager believed them of course for a while.

leftyhunter likes this.