Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

Individual States Allowed to Continue Setting their own Regs.

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by chcltlabz, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yuk

yuk Guest

....you don't even know me.....AT ALL!!! You have no clue what I do, cause I don't let you know. I let you know what I want you to know.

You do claim that others shoot my limits........and have heard this over and over and over again. :rolleyes:

That's a bold statement, and your calling out all the hunters and people of this forum that ever hunted with me.........so you had better have some proof. I'm not really sure this is something you have thought out clearly.....but I'll continue to let you dig your grave, cause I find it humorous.

.......The turkey "Bushwacker" comment blew me away!!! :l

Being a "Turkey guide" such as you claim, I find it very amusing that you have to drive past my propertys to see birds. That's not good for business.......and speaking of being good for business, if whom ever sponsors your callings and calls has any clue, they realize now that you may not be the best person to represent them....with your poor attitude and people skills, unwarranted and potential libalious attacks......they'd better put a muzzle on you real quick. Cause your definitely NOT good for business.

......you can only appologize so many times......and as of now, your appology is worthless as far as I'm concerned. "Crying Wolf" if you will and one day you'll meet your demons. :fp :rolleyes:

.....HOWEVER, I may consider that appology if you volunteer and let us use you at the "Shindig 05' MIDGET throwing Contest". Just where a thick belt that day, better to grab on when we toss ya. ;) :l

2. Scotty

Scotty Elite Refuge Member

Dude let me tell you this, your threat has been printed out and documented. If you decide to show any balls and actually come after me, after I deal with you, I will be forced to show it to the proper authorities and Lawyer. Also clown, I only drove by your place to show John where it was. I do guide over in that area, on 10, 000 acres, but I am not a turkey guide. I have never taken money for taking someone turkey hunting, and I took John as a friend. Oh yeah I didnt have a gun, because I couldnt carry one. I do not need to go to your FIELDS and find turkeys I have my own places, both private and public. There is nothing wrong with bushwhacking turkeys, thats how I had to kill the second one. Although I actually gave him a chance first, but I had to crawl up to the edge and wax him.. Ill take it. But when that is all you know and than proclaim to be an expert, you are sadly wrong. And on the note of being a representative for a call company, you are wrong there as well. I have been told to be a little more cordial, but not to you. I do get told not to argue with you because you are a total idiot, but I just cant help it, it is so fun. I have done so much more for that person and his calls, and for calling in this area, than you will ever do! I do get out of line sometimes, I admit that. You know who you remind me of? A coward arse inmate. Someone who has 3 inches of steel door between you and him, when the door opens, the mouth shuts. You have to computer to hide behind, and obvioulsy you do it well. And you admitted that you let other people shoot your ducks, you are just a little to shrewed to keep that there, so you deleted it. But you know what you do, and the law will catch up with you. You have single- handedly ruined this website with you trying to control it like you do. There were some good people here before you got here, and will be when you are asked to leave.

3. yuk

yuk Guest

:l :l :l

Scotty,
    I'm not your DUDE, nor your prisoner.........
    Your a mental case!!!
    See ya in court, Chunk !!! :l

4. Scotty

Scotty Elite Refuge Member

is that all you can come up with? And I am the mental case? wow thats like the pot calling the kettle black..........

5. yuk

yuk Guest

......... :l
    How bout this!!!

6. yuk

yuk Guest

YOU CAN'T CALL TURKEY, ONLY I CAN.....BUSHWACKER!!!!
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

7. yuk

yuk Guest

BLUEBILLS SU CK!!! THAT'S NOT DUCK HUNTING!!!![​IMG][/url][/IMG]

8. yuk

yuk Guest

YOU CAN'T WEAR BRUSH PANTS, WHILE TURKEY HUNTING!!!![​IMG][/url][/IMG]

9. yuk

yuk Guest

MARYLAND SU CKS, no wait, I LOVE MD....I'M SORRY, I'M NOT LIKE THIS IN PERSON!!![​IMG][/url][/IMG]

....... :l :l :l

10. yuk

yuk Guest

......for you!!! cause I'm not gonna sit back and let you insult everyone for enjoying there days afeild, posting pics of such and telling fun stories about the day. After all, that's what this board was developed for. God forbid, it's a sucessful day and someone shoots a nice bird or a limit of ducks or geese, or share some information to others about where to hunt so they can be sucessful as well. And SHAME on you if you take others out with you that you have never met before in your life, bring them back to your house to meet your family and enjoy a home cooked breakfast and some coffee, BECAUSE your only gonna get accused of illegal activity, because we were sucessful!!!

.......what a mental case, this wasn't your battle, but you choose to get involved. Muddy handles me well, I don't think he needs your help. :fp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.