Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Informal (fun) trap shoot - 05/21/05 - Loami, IL

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by Jerry, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Jerry

Jerry Elite Refuge Member

Directions and info provided by our host

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.lefthandersgunclub.com/

to get there first hopefully you find Loami, turn west at the shell gas station ( the only gas station) 1 1/2 miles (watch for brown county signs) turn south 1mile to rock road ( watch for mail box) turn east and your on the drive way. Please drive slowly on rock road as neigbor doesn't like dust and has kids out in yard sometimes. Come on into club grounds and park in lower parking lot and your there. Now for the really important stuff, do we want standard targets or old man targets ( all orange ). We can start any time after nine and need to quit when it gets dark. Lunch is up to you or you'll get hot dogs. We have 2 kinds of soda, one of them is adult soda, we don't have a liquidor lincense. If we get more guys coming we can set up the sport clays traps.

I will be on the road for the next few days. I'll post weather & final details a couple of days in advance. Thanks, Jerry

2. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Well as expected work is going to cause me to miss this one. Hope you guys have a good one. Take plenty of pics if Drysack and Rail show up!! :dv

3. Spanky63

Spanky63 Senior Refuge Member

Well unfortunately family committments will keep me from the shindig. :( Hope everyone has a good time. See ya.

4. Jerry

Misty mornings and moonless nights, OOPS sorry, this isn't November :h

SATURDAY:

Partly Cloudy High
    77°F
    Low
    56°F

Precip: 20%

Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 50s.

5. Jerry

The participants thus far:

dodh
    Quackhead007
    Zebulon
    howard s.
    zettler
    Jerry
    likesbigspreads
    Leland
    Il. MudDuk
    SHOOTumINtheLIPS15
    Danny Newell
    Greybeard
    Spanky 63
    Liver gsb
    30# Merganser & son

mirage 1 mabe
    ducter38 & friend, mabe

6. Jerry

Directions and info provided by our host

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.lefthandersgunclub.com/

to get there first hopefully you find Loami, turn west at the shell gas station ( the only gas station) 1 1/2 miles (watch for brown county signs) turn south 1mile to rock road ( watch for mail box) turn east and your on the drive way. Please drive slowly on rock road as neigbor doesn't like dust and has kids out in yard sometimes. Come on into club grounds and park in lower parking lot and your there. Now for the really important stuff, do we want standard targets or old man targets ( all orange ). We can start any time after nine and need to quit when it gets dark. Lunch is up to you or you'll get hot dogs. We have 2 kinds of soda, one of them is adult soda, we don't have a liquidor lincense. If we get more guys coming we can set up the sport clays traps.

7. Jerry

SEE THE LAST 3 POST FOR UPDATE INFO.

Thank you all for the PM's reminding me of the little things. I've had to be on the road a lot this week leading up to the event. The help is appreciated :tu

8. Hairshark

Hairshark Elite Refuge Member

Jerry and gang, I just found out that I probably won't be able to attend. The wife popped a graduation party on me for our niece on Saturday, 3 hours away. :( Unless there's an unexpected turn for the better, I won't be there. I'll keep my fingers crossed, It's not 100% yet. :z

9. Orange_airbrakes

Orange_airbrakes Elite Refuge Member

I regetably will also be unable to attend. I don't get my weekends back until next weekend (28-29th) It sounds like a good time. Pencil me in for the "2nd annual Fuge gang shoot." :tu

10. Jerry

If any one want's to draft my white ford mini van to the shoot. I'll be heading south on 155 from the Tremont Casey's at 0700. As soon as I get my coffee and sausage biscuit, I'm gone.