Interesting stats

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by takemrarely, Aug 22, 2017.

1. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Trump approval of 35 percent is made up of 79 percent approval by Republicans and 7 percent approval by Democrats. (Gallop)

While 40 percent of Americans want him impeached, which is made up of 72 percent Democrats and 7 percent of Republicans (PRRI)

So how much is based on actual performance?

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Uuhhhhhh... none?

WWNSS? What Would Nate Silver Say?

3. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

If Gallup were to call you and ask, how much of your answer would be based on actual performance?

4. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

I think we can dismiss this group, since there is nothing to impeach him for.

5. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

But.... but... but... Russian Collusion! He beat Hillary by having Russia Hack the election!!!! Come on man!

6. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Oh, idk Boom.....I approve of what he is Trying to do.... I'd like to see him what he could do if the cottage industry of castrating Trump would take a siesta

Huntges11 and double limit like this.
  7. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

That's not how Gallup polls work though. You can't answer like that, you either "approve" "disapprove" or are "unsure". Those are the only accepted responses to the question.

8. Mud Duck

Mud Duck Elite Refuge Member

Once again, what is the approval rating of the media, and congress (interesting stats)?

9. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

100%....I voted for Trump to keep Hillary gone, appoint non-leftist judges and justices, and pizz in the wheaties of leftist cry babies and the media on a daily basis. He's batting a thousand.

10. Huntges11

Huntges11 Senior Refuge Member

ISN't this the Truth? Its sickening really. The Media's obsession almost, with constantly criitcizing and absolutely attacking every single move he or the Admin makes. Its transparent really. Trump can do something and its shredded and ripped apart and regurgitated to the audience as whatever said Lib media wants the message to be. Or they just plain hack & spew out criticism. I am not a Trump fan, but I did vote for him, fearing America's alternative under the other candidate, but for Gosh sakes Imagine if the Media had this much vitriol for Hussein Obama during his terms. And he no doubt deserved some!

As an answer to your question Takem I can rarely believe ANYTHING I see in the media nowadays as far as polls go.....remember all the polls we were bombarded with last fall predicitng a Clinton victory????

OneShotBandit and por boy like this.