Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Iron Bowl Contest

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by dixielabs, Nov 16, 2004.

1. augustus_65

augustus_65 Elite Refuge Member

frank, you also picked Alabama to win the Iron Bowl.

It's much better to keep you mouth closed and let everyone think you're an idiot, than to open it and prove them right.

2. frank the duck

frank the duck Senior Refuge Member

augustus you dont know **** man......if auburn wins it illcome kiss ur ***...im sick of this....screw auburn....i picked bama cuz im a fan.......if i was neutral ida picked auburn for this year......neway i cant wait for auburn to get beat.....but then again usc put up 41 against notre dame so far be it for me to think they could score a damn point on auburn......bottom line is....all u auburn fans will shut ur mouths b4 the season is over.......thats right u heard it from frank the duck so take it to the bank

3. dixielabs

dixielabs Elite Refuge Member

Well frank, it's going to be USC, Oklahama, VA Tech, but most likely Miami that we play. What's your bet?

4. singleshot1

singleshot1 Senior Refuge Member

It sure is easy to remind myself why I bleed Orange and Blue with members of the Bammer Nation making such bold statements. At least Auburn folks feel like we've earned everything we have achieved this year instead of feeling like it's owed to us like some sort of birthright. :no

5. Swamp Hen

Swamp Hen Elite Refuge Member

uwanna go to the music city bowl
    :tu

6. frank the duck

ill take miami or va tech by 10 if nebody wants it......

7. dixielabs

dixielabs Elite Refuge Member

How much do you have in your piggy bank?

8. b2gts

b2gts Refuge Member

I hear you singleshot!! I feel the same way!! Comments from SOME members of Bammer Nation make me proud to be an Auburn Tiger!!! I can't wait 'til Saturday. The wife has agreed to keep our little girl, I am going to BBQ some ribs, drink some cool ones, and watch Auburn win the SEC!!!

War Eagle!!

9. frank the duck

i have 4 pennies and 2 tic tacs in my piggy bank........auburn is goin downnnnnnn....hehehe....on a lighter note the mallrds are showin up....i just saw some green in our swamp...not many but i did seee some

10. bamaduckboy

bamaduckboy Senior Refuge Member

I have been an alabama fan my whole life. I was born into the crimson tide family. In my safty deposite box in T-town I have 5 national championship rings and a 315 ring. I was alive for the 1992 championship but I have the proof the others happend. I love UA football as much as anybody, but the one thing I rember my grandfather always told me no matter win or lose have class. I am not going to tell any one who to pull for in the next couple games, just do it with class. I will be in Nashville pullin for the tide, and pullin for the SEC to bring home another National Championship.ROLL TIDE ROLLLLLLL :tu