Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Iron Bowl Contest

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by dixielabs, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Swamp Hen

Swamp Hen Elite Refuge Member

COOL
    WHEN YOU GET TO THE GOAL LINE ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE

:cool: :tu

2. augustus_65

augustus_65 Elite Refuge Member

3. dixielabs

dixielabs Elite Refuge Member

I bet that Frank will enjoy it. :tu :z :yes

4. frank the duck

frank the duck Senior Refuge Member

i bet frank will enjoy it more when auburn gets beat......i mean one year yall have a good team so yall own the college football world......let me remind you we own the series between us 2 and we have 12 national championships.......auburn is a bunch of wannabe thugs that will get their tail beat....there is no doubt it my mind......and how about next year? yall are a dynasty right? so yall shuld kill us next year...hehehehe

5. b2gts

b2gts Refuge Member

6. singleshot1

singleshot1 Senior Refuge Member

Dang - Someone needs a backhoe....I don't think his shovel is gonna be big enough for all of that.

Wannabe's??? If you mean wanting to be national champs...then I agree. I can tell you Frank....Auburn has no aspirations of wanting to be like Bama...far from it.

Thugs??? Don't know if you've been watching the games Frank, but Auburn has the most class of any team I've seen this year. When Reggie Brown, the Georgia receiver, went down from the hit across the middle, THE ENTIRE AUBURN TEAM came on to the field and knelt to pray for him. I was there and saw it. The entire crowd at Jordan-Hare chanted "Reggie - Reggie" while he was down. After every touchdown Auburn scores, the players kneel in prayer on the sidelines to give thanks. There might be some thugs in the state, but they ain't in Auburn.

Quit living in the past and support your team instead of bashing another for having a good year..:l

7. frank the duck

yah well yall might as well forget winning the national championship...it aint gonna happen....and yah i have to bash another team cuz my team sucks...all we have is 12 national championships and more sec championships that nebody else..poor us......yah see if auburn does win it itll be in the past as soon as the clock says 0 so then ur sayin u cant ever bring it up again???? sounds good....ill hold yall to that...and if u dont stick to that ill throw up our 12 every time u say nething....basically yall have had a good year....yall aint gonna win a national championship so yall will be forgotten.....i mean lets face it who came in 3rd 1950-2000.....nebody know???

8. ericDC

ericDC Elite Refuge Member

next year the west will be decided between LSU and Alabama..auburn is probably gonna lose alot of talent to the draft.

however...i feel my team...the Gators will come out strong in the east and win the SEC next year...too bad they fired Zook..which made me really mad..however i teared up when they carried him off the field after beating FSU....

as far as this year..i'd root for auburn in the national championship because they represent the talent of the SEC....maybe oklahoma will choke...I think USC is gonna win it all however and get what they deserved last year...

Chris Leak Heisman 2005

9. duckmeister

duckmeister Elite Refuge Member

Mediocrity! Other than 1997 & 2004, the last ten years of AU football have been the epitome of mediocre. Give me a break.

Auburn has the best team in the nation at the current moment, but because the poll(s) and lack of playoff system they will NOT get the opportunity to be recognized properly. No one will remember the third place team. Hell, most wont even remember #2.

AU record Check it out. Keep in mind you fellas had essentially the same team last year and were a blistering 8-5. Were they underachievers? I don't think so. Things happen through 12+ games of football that require some luck.

10. frank the duck

ok guys i take back everything i have said so far bc i must focus on eric's prediction of chris leak being the heisman winner.....thats the biggest joke ive ever heard...and duckmesiter....heck yah brutha tell'em.....they will find out....