Is anything Hillary related ethical?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by API, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

You...me and the rest of the Deplorables...:tu

Rubberhead likes this.
  2. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Screw it...it's a two-steppin Friday night. Time to spark up the band and some belt buckle polishin.

API likes this.
  3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Ah yes, youthful memories of Cain's Ballroom featuring Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys with younger brother Johnnie Lee Wills on the fiddle, and Leon McAuliffe on the steel guitar.

Bear likes this.
  4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Ahhh...Good times. :tu

5. slimm21

slimm21 Elite Refuge Member

What does that have to do with my post? I posted three facts. She did win the popular vote, 43% of Texans voted for her and red states, like blue states take a lot of federal money federal money. None of that has anything to do with my political values. The notion that states would have looked at succession had she won is laughable and there isn't any real data or facts to suggest otherwise.

Like I said, she was a strategic failure by the democrats and they're paying for it over the next 4-8 years.

Say TX is a country. Where does the 15 billion they're set to receive for Harvey come from? What about charities supporting Harvey victims that only operate in the US?

6. slimm21

slimm21 Elite Refuge Member

Huh? Where did I say otherwise?

All national presidential elections are split fairly closely via the number of votes. All that shows is there is no clear cut mandate that each party/tv loudmouths like to say.

7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

First off can we get one thing defined correctly? When a state leaves the Union it secedes not succeeds unless it's successful at seceding.

And when a government suspends Habeas Corpus it's called Martial Law not Marshall Law.

Please...too many on here confuse the terms.

Now to answer your question:

Where did I say Texas would secede. I used Texas' example of secession with Mexico as an example.

You say states looking at secession laughable if she won?

Here...argue with the Huffington Post.

2012 article...who was President in 2012?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/13/petition-to-secede-states_n_2120410.html

Petitions started by citizens with enough signatures to start movements and movements cause governments to react.

Op. Cit.

Here’s a list of states where residents have filed secession petitions in recent days: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

To answer your specific question about Harvey money...oil...lots and lots of oil...that and agricultural products. Europe and Asia need both.