Is it possible to meet a female who hunts?

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Guzman, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

Good Move on making yer way towards the door! :l I'ma whole lot handier with a Mod 12 than a hand grenade though :cool:

The same might be said of you men types ;) I have 3 female labs and 1 Husband... Think about it......

Kimmie :sp

2. M.E.Brazell

M.E.Brazell Senior Refuge Member

All in fun and jest MS Kimmie! By the way one of the lady shooters I know asked if I knew WHY they invented GPS's (after )cell phones? Of course I bit on it and said no. She said that even lost in the wilderness men are too hard headed to admit their are lost and call for directions, so they came up with the GPS!:) :)

3. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

My husband and I have traveled ALOT together and I can tell you he would rather die, lost in Mississippi at 4:30 AM, than to ask for directions :rolleyes: I usually pull that "I have to go potty" line and then make for the nearest store clerk, local looking old guy, or truck driver and get directions.

Hey, Somebody's gotta do it!

Kimmie ;)

4. mallardrobin

mallardrobin Elite Refuge Member

I should have stated in my first post, that I am seeing somebody. Unfortunately for me he does not hunt. But that is okay, give and take. Just to say we are out there just gotta look.

5. Daisyduck

Daisyduck Elite Refuge Member

I was raised in a family that takes trips to Germany if there is a trip! We camped twice that I can remember and we slept in the car both times!! I met my hubby young and was like in awe if everything he did!! and now want to do it all with him!!! I think the main thing you would want to look for in any mate or companion is a super strong connection and a respect for what the other person does!! I bet there are tons of girls out there who would think you job and hobbies are just super intriguing even if they didn't hunt!

( I think that there is just a strong masculine side to hunting that makes male hunters seem appealing!! I mean how much more manly can you get! unless they are jerks!:p )
    ~danielle

6. Dean Nelson

Dean Nelson Moderator Goose Hunting/North Dakota Moderator

Well dang it girls get cracking we need more of you. There is nothing better then a woman with a gun and she knows how to use it!

7. pintail21

pintail21 Elite Refuge Member

Hey Guzman, not more than 2 hrs ago in 6th hour I met this chick who nemed her dog(a lab) Cabela :) :) . They are out there I guess, ya just gotta hunt for em and weed out the non hunters:)

8. QUACKHEAD007

QUACKHEAD007 Elite Refuge Member

as the duck commander said on whistling wings 6 "theres nothing better than a godly woman plucking ducks"..............awww gotta love that:D

9. icalldux

icalldux Elite Refuge Member

Here is my best hunting buddy...this was our dogs first day out.

10. JDogger

JDogger Refuge Member

Guzman,
    Find the "right" girl. Get her a lab puppy. Get her into training the pup and then in to the HT game. The rest will just follow. Worked for me. ;) Seems there are always some single women around the HT scene too. Good Luck!
    JDogger