Is Trump above the law?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Lip Shooter, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Matagorda Bound

Matagorda Bound Senior Refuge Member

I think I may have missed the news disclosing that Obama and his administration conspired against the United States and engaged in a massive financial crimes.

If I do hear that, I would be the first person to say, "Holy cow, what an idiot I have been. Just because I thought Mitt Romney was Satan I helped to install a criminal in the White House."

Keep me posted on that, please.

2. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

I wonder if you will jump off a cliff when Pres. Trump wins in 2020. I hope not of course, but make no mistake about it that many of your kind will. It will be fun to watch and make sure you take a video of yourself when you ask in the mirror "My god how can this happen AGAIN?", with tears screaming down your face.

lugnut likes this.
  3. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

"Conspiracy against the US? Hmmmm... Let's pick just one example. Admittedly, Obama was/is a tool. My mind was upon Hillary, who served (we are told) at Obama's pleasure. Even if Obama was directed to "employ" Hillary, given the most primitive notion of accountability, whether (for example) Obama's great going away gift of 130 tons of Uranium to Iran was his or Hillary's, he still owns the results. Now, was that gift a whoopsie or an intentional act not in the best interests of our country?

OneShotBandit and double limit like this.
  4. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Wonder how much $1.5 billion weighs?

OneShotBandit and API like this.
  5. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

I think the swerve here is putting the word "financial" in there.....we've all seen the list...Fast and Furious, Uranium One, and of course, Ben--gaaaaaa--ziiiiiiii.

Obama's best moment was the Beer summit, followed closely by the Mom Jeans Pic........

6. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

Think the original question should have read..Why were Obama, Hillary, and the rest of the circus we had before above the law.

Allan likes this.
  7. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Man all I'm hearing is crickets, now. And when I look in the mirror I say "Thank God it wasn't Hillary....." :yes :cool: Gotta admit MB is good at stirring the pot!

8. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

No not at all I want to know if guys on this forum think Trump should be allowed to be above the law.

I believe you are trying to move the goal post verse give your honest opinion.

9. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

No, he should not but it shouldn't be decided until due process runs its course....... We know how that will play out in the media though..

Now for my question for you.... with the current investigation into Trump that was started on pretty thin evidence, should investigation into the corruption that this investigation has uncovered lead to investigation of Obama??? If hw is guilty of trying to influence the election should he be tried or is he above the law......

10. DComeaux

DComeaux Senior Refuge Member

No one should be above the law, but it seems that's not the case for a select few. Always has been. It also depends on how many tentacles the creature has.