Is Trump above the law?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Lip Shooter, Mar 6, 2018.

1. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

Celebrating a second term.

2. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Paging Hillary, there is a message about you on the PAF.

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  3. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

No Trump is not above the law. And he should not get a free pass if he laundered 50 billion dollars with Russian aid.

No Hillary is not above the law. And she should not get a free pass if she allowed Russian interests to control up to 20% of the US uranium supply in exchange for donations of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.

4. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

No he should not be above the law nor should any other person especially those serving us as politicians or federal employees. Difference is liberal and democrats pounce on republicans but turn a blind eye to democrats such as the previous administration.

API and OneShotBandit like this.
  5. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Yours and Pins post are spot on. Now, IF, we play this hypothetical (and at this point it’s a silly IF, even), what would the Trumpers reaction be? How could Ron spin this?

pintail2222 likes this.
  6. Duckfiend

Duckfiend Senior Refuge Member

To me it depends which law we are talking about. If we are talking about shooting over a limit of ducks in one day, then yes, I think any US president is above the law. If we are talking treason then no, no I do not think any US president is above the law.
    One thing about the US to me is it seems they really want to avoid the stigma of throwing past or present presidents in jail. In a world where perception is everything it mucks up the waters. Some countries almost automatically throw the outgoing president is jail it seems to me.

7. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Of course it should, but lets stick to Trump being above the law on this thread. Why are guys on here such P_$$ies they can't say and keep this about Trump? It is like a bunch of cry babies Hillary Obama Bush cheney etc funny stuff.

8. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Nice. I answered your question and asked a pertinent one of my own, now I'm a wussy (I don't believe playing with the word filters brings any more meaning to the topic)?

You picked a targeted question to an issue that applies to both sides....agenda anyone?

Why not Are Politicians above the Law or Are Presidents above the Law??????

9. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Cuz I am a Trumper and wanted to see other Trumpers who defend him at all ends post their thoughts.

Your questions is to simple for them and when you say it your way the door is way to open for the Hillary and Obumer crap.

I wanted to know about their thoughts on Trump and Trump only. I kinda know their thoughts on Hillary and Obumer

10. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Riiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhtt:doh

Anyone that has ever held a fishing pole knew this was a troll...............