Isn`t it a viloation?

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by buckduck, May 12, 2000.

1. buckduck

buckduck Elite Refuge Member

Under the present firearms owners check which is done on a national level when you puchase a new firearm it appears to me to be a national gun registration especially if records are keep.If so this should be a violation of the Firearms Owner`s Protection Act of 1986.Am i correct.?

------------------

2. The Other David

The Other David Elite Refuge Member

Well, not exactly. The records are SUPPOSED to be erased, but Janet is keeping them (I think for 6 months). The argument is that they are needed not for tracing or registration, but for program auditing. If you believe that, I have some property you may be interested in purchasing!

3. buckduck

buckduck Elite Refuge Member

It must be ocean side property in arizona.I have some of that i would be interested in un load opps i mean sell myself.haha I like you forum and think it will fill a need for some who don`t under the seriousness of what we face.I will continue to post.If i slide to far to the right give a nudge back.Russia once said we don`t invade because we fear your military we fear your armed citizens.Same reason we droped the bombs on Japan.A armed America is a free America.

------------------