It's HOTT in Arizona!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Widgnwhacker, May 8, 2001.

1. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Well it's that time of year again here in the Grand Canyon State. All the Migratory birds have gone North, Snowbirds, Yippie!!!
    The streets will be safe and so will the locals of the cities and towns of our great state. Now all we will have to deal with will be all the rowdy's from the coast that frequent the river. Time to stay indoors, and practice calling, paint decoys, watch huntin shows on TV, and wait for Waterfowl season again. Oh yeah and for all who put in for Big Game hunts. Kep your fingers crossed and hope you don't get the big Pink slip. Good luck gang!!

Widgnwhacker

MAY YOUR DOG NEVER EAT YOUR DUCKS!!!!!!!
    :p :D :p :D :p :D

2. Greybeard

Greybeard Elite Refuge Member

Yeah, I heard on the evening news that it was so hot down there the dogs were following the Fire-Hydrants around.
    Also heard that Orson Wells was standing on the corner in Phoenix renting out shade!!!
    Meanwhile, back here in the Midwest, we are enjoying some balmy Spring days with highs in the 70's. Lordy, this is wonderful!

3. Widgnwhacker

Ok Graybeard,

Watch it or we'll send the Hott stuff your way, via the Turd Birds. When your knee deep in snow next season and I'm huntin in shorts,
    I will send ya a Lil Greeting!! he he he!!!

Widgnwhacker

:p :D :p :D :p :D

4. Greybeard

Greybeard Elite Refuge Member

Don't go outta yer way to send it to us. We'll get plenty here soon and it will be LOADED with Mr. Humidity!
    Being from a dry, arid State you probably don't know what the REAL meaning of "Relative Humidity" is, do you?
    Well, it's when you ask a favorite Uncle if you can borrow $5.00 to eat on 'til payday and he says "**** on you!" HAR!

5. Widgnwhacker

Hey GB,

You ever hear of the Monsoon Season?? Trust me we know all about HUMIDITY!! July through October is our yearly Monsoon season and not only do we get well above 100 degrees everyday we get 80% or better relative humidity. And lots of Thunderstorm activity.
    Can you say $200.00 per month power bills?? Thats what it costs to keep the house at 80 degrees. Wanna donate to the power fund???

Widgnwhacker

:p :D :p :D :p :D :p

6. Great White Hunter

Great White Hunter Senior Refuge Member

Widgeon,
    I wish I had $200 a month powerbills. My bill for the month of Mar was $189. That was normal usage (no A/C, Heat, and I even cut the pool pump down to four hours a day and disconnected the keg fridge). I can't wait for the summer bills!