I've lost any faith that Trump will win the election.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Primarily because once again...the Democrats have shown they are willing to rig even against their own people.

It's Putin's fault since Bush isn't available.

(Opinion...no link available...if you want a link...call WikiLeaks...ask to speak to Julian.)

2. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

Are you into the bath salts again.

Serenity now, serenity now....

3. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

You mean it couldn't have anything to do with Trump's constant foot-in-mouth disease?
    His willingness to offend and alienate on a daily basis virtually every group that isn't a white male?
    His total inability to convey a salient thought on policy?
    His complete lack of judgment and shallow depth of knowledge of virtually every issue he's been asked about?
    His endless string of lies and flip-flops?

It's the Democrats' fault?

(Or are you really just kidding and I took the bait?)

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Link? :nutz

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Hoppe's #9 and recently fired paper hulled 12 ga. shells. Now that's serenity. :h

lugnut and OneShotBandit like this.
  6. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

8. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

Bear, I am tending to agree...I just can't see how Trump can recover from so much that is self-inflicted.

If I didn't know better, I'd say he was throwing it to Hillary; he got any real challengers out of the way in the primary, and then just goes off the reservation and HRC wins...circles within circles, plans within plans.

I do have a serious question, though. All of this blowup with the Khan family...I guess my litmus test is, "what would happen if the shoe is on the other foot?" Had Mr. Khan been at the R's convention and asked HRC if she had ever read the Constitution and could borrow his copy, what if Hillary questioned the fact that his wife never spoke? Would the Dems be pursuing not what he said, but the fact that it was evidence of the R's war on women? Would it suddenly somehow be a legitimate question if asked by the Dems? If so, then the outrage is simply manufactured, though Trump should have had the ability to knock that one right out of the park.

I mean, it seems as legitimate for Mr. Khan to ask what HRC has sacrificed, because that I can tell, the answer is "nothing", the same as it is for many, including the current POTUS. And that would be a rather inconvenient truth for the Hillary camp...you want to parade sacrifice, demanding things of others you won't do yourself...

9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

He's having a presser in a few minutes. RNC can't remove him but some big GOP are asking for him to resign.

10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

His wife would be branded an Aunt Tommie.