I've lost any faith that Trump will win the election.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Trump pulls campaign out of Virginia. Election betting odds have him at 14.1% Hillary at 84+.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-s-campaign-pulling-out-virginia-n665541

Ibid.

Donald Trump's campaign is "pulling out of Virginia," a move that stunned staff in the battleground state, three sources with knowledge of the decision told NBC News.

The decision came from Trump's headquarters in New York and was announced on a conference call late Wednesday that left some Republican Party operatives in the state blindsided. Two staffers directly involved in the GOP's efforts in Virginia confirmed the decision

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  2. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

But, but, but, Trump is going to fight for all Americans. Well, maybe except for Virginians.

3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Who has a good memory about Virginia? Last time I was in VA it was raining cats and dogs and my DC Metro ticket got so soaked the turnstile wouldn't accept it. It cost me another $2 to get back to the hotel. :mad:

4. slimm21

slimm21 Elite Refuge Member

He's winning, just ask some here.

5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

He's got them right where he wants them. He's going to moida dem.

On a more possibly encouraging note...it could be that possibly Hillary may be going to use Executive orders to maybe possibly perhaps remove all handguns from Americans according to what an undercover video of a Hillary campaignee office worker possibly maybe have possibly said possibly maybe located in Wisconsin on Sean Hannity may have put on his website. "Nobody needs a handgun" one of the possible staffers may have possibly said on the possible undercover video...maybe.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Well maybe possibly perhaps Trump and Bill Clinton have something possibly maybe in common and that maybe possibly neither possibly maybe likes virgin anything...possibly...could be...maybe.

7. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member

Bear, you are finally starting to make sense. Keep up the good work. :tu

stevena198301 and Bear like this.
  8. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Was Sen candidate Russ Fiengold that said it

9. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Some pretty country in Virginia. Maybe when Hilli gets elected she'll make it into a national park via Executive Order.

10. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Actually, my sil's parents live just northeast of Roanoke. Their home is about 1/2 mile east of the Blue Ridge Pkwy. Indeed it is pretty country. The only complaint I hear from them is about deer eating decorative vegetation.