I've read the hype what about reliability

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by XGENDUCKMAN, May 2, 2006.

1. sandman7655

sandman7655 Elite Refuge Member

all mm suck and push poles are better:no

2. The Hilljack

The Hilljack Elite Refuge Member

My Avery push pole is far superior to yours:dv :tu

3. Mud Doctor

Mud Doctor Elite Refuge Member

45 reliability is the topic. Sorry for straying.

I don't get here very often anymore. This forum can be brutal. And rightfully so. Many love their brand of mud motors and hold back nothing. I am no different. However, this is a great place to communicate.

A year ago we announced we would spend our time on performance product development - building new mud motors.

Part of our efforts were aimed at measuring true performance in the field. Our investors and managing board are very demanding. We purchased and ran all the best motors, 5 total, 2 of some brands, attended public events and traveled all over the country running different environments. We talked to dealers that sold multiple brands and got their opinions on what worked best and what their customers wanted. We talked about design, standard components, fit and finish and pricing. We built new designs with horsepower and shipped them all over the country for testing by individuals and at events. Many of you saw the motors, performance components, the 23 and 45. We talked to prostaff, hunt video hosts, sport TV hosts, guys at the ramps, and some of the top shooting sport figures in this industry. We put reduced priced performance HD Sports in the hands of day-to-day hunters. We were poised to build what people wanted, vertical, horizontal or anything in between. After all the feedback and personal experience, it was obvious, the belt drives (and that includes all three exceptional brands) were, and are the top performing mud motors available today, and absolutely, the best platform to advance technology further. We are convinced and our focus has been on these drives the past five months. Today's 45 HD Sport is the result of that realization.

I applaud those that build back yard performance mud motors and that is the American spirit. Not everyone has those skills and wants someone to step up the plate. We have organized an industry and a number of companies to produce a very powerful and reliable mud motor from top to bottom. Without our leadership, investment, and the resulting confidence in the product, there would be no manufactured 45 HD Sport, no readily available BPS performance mods for all brands, and a whole new generation of performance motors, transmissions, and drives to come. And, we broke the performance motor industry standard and placed guaranteed satisfaction and warranties on them. A whole new level of confidence in mods, and performance machines.

New levels of performance are here to stay, so lets set the record straight. There are benefits to having a plan and seeing it through. Build a performance mud motor that is tough and put it out there in the hands of the most demanding and eager mudders. Zero issues and big smiles to date.

Regarding 45 reliability; it is both perceived and real.

4. Mud Doctor

Mud Doctor Elite Refuge Member

Sent you a PM... Good idea. I will post on the MB forum and see what the customers have to say first. :tu

5. dead animal

dead animal Elite Refuge Member

great posts rick-mi and rail :tu
    man i wish we had sumthing else to talk about.

everbody knows how fragile glenns ego is, we need to move on to sumthing else or this thread will never end.:p

6. Ghostrider

Ghostrider Banned

I was sitting here typing preparing to ripe you, when I suddenly come to a realization.

Your just sad dude.
    :(

Good luck with all that.

:eek:

7. dead animal

dead animal Elite Refuge Member

btw, her's a couple pics of the stuff i was running today wif my "inferior' mudmotor:l

if u look good u can see my incomming trail on the left.. :tu

reverse is ur friend in heavy stuff like this!!!

8. cutt-down

cutt-down Banned

Again, please explain "top performing". I'd like to hear this since you are obviously dodging the question. :yes

9. fishmagnet04

fishmagnet04 Senior Refuge Member

Hey..I think I've played football on that field!:l

10. Westwind

Westwind Senior Refuge Member

How much water is under that stuff? Does it just grow in a raft at the surface or is there roots into the mud? Don't have anything that looks like that up here in Il!