Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

IWA - Let's Roll!

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by flashman, Feb 2, 2005.

1. flashman

flashman Elite Refuge Member

Hi all,

In order to avoid having the 2005-06 season thread being hijacked, I am opening a new thread regarding IWA organization and formation issues only.

Hajj has suggested the Ram on Broadway 1900 on 2/10 for a meeting. I have a conflict but will give Peregrine my proxy and a rough draft of articles of incorporation and bylaws to be discussed at the meeting.

Thanks.

TSR

2. seal

seal Elite Refuge Member

Thats great flash. :tu Lets see if we can get this thing rolling and keep it rolling. I am here to help with anything needing some work. Just pick up the phone and give me a call.
    Mark 283-0580(pretty much 24/7) or 884-1668

3. Pinman

Pinman Elite Refuge Member

Sounds great flashman... I agree lets keep this going, It will only help us in the long run. I don't have ALOt of time but will be willing to help where needed. Call if you need help, 412-0255 or 884-0370
    Thanks Pinman
    (Darin)

4. Woodduck31

Woodduck31 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

I'm planning to be there, my time will be real limited till baseball is over in august (80+ games), but will do what I can.

5. flashman

flashman Elite Refuge Member

Excellent (so far). We need 5 people willing to serve on the BOD (as well as corporate officers - they can be the same but I would have 3 offices, pres, VP, and Sec-Treas) separate from the BOD. Pick place of office, person to accept service, and approve Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.

After the sec of state approves it, get a tax ID number (EIN). As long as revenues <25K you don't need to file form 990 with the IRS. More than that you do. Corporations can donate (revenue stream and I would have members with a membership fee - suggest $50/year (2 boxes Hevi-shot or Tungsten-Matrix).

Need to hear from folks in SE Idaho and Northern part of the state. We want this to be the IWA and not the SW Idaho WA. :D

6. Peregrine

Peregrine Elite Refuge Member

I will be there.

flashman - is that "1900" in your post the Ram's street number or 7:00 PM?

7. 7grnhds

7grnhds Banned

What's the 2 boxes of Hevi or Tungsten for? Is that a join up prize?

I think $50 might be a little high if we aren going to try and get non-fugers to join. Some people wont even join DU and thats only $25 w/ a free mag. subscription and a sticker.

8. HuMMer

HuMMer Senior Refuge Member

Sounds great! I will do what I can in my free time, between work and school. Just PM or email me. I will be at the meeting.

Seth-

9. dkhntin

dkhntin Senior Refuge Member

Hey Guys I will try to get there. I may have an appointment that night I am not sure yet.

10. seal

seal Elite Refuge Member

I hear ya 7. $50 would be a tough sale on alot of waterfowlers. Something to discuss though